Scottish Football Dead Pool

2 hours ago, Romeo said:
9 hours ago, ropy said:
We would just sell Turnbull for a couple of million and roll on 

Pending a medical?

He’s going to catch the virus, isn’t he, then he will be damaged goods and sign another contract with us

16 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Norman Tebbit hopefully. 

I realise he is nothing to do with Scottish football but I fucking despise that c**t.

You've already had your shot at him Magee...

All joking aside, I'd fucking hate for any club* to be in serious financial trouble as a result of this. I hope creditors/HMRC can cut clubs some slack where necessary.

Same goes for businesses. This is going to be absolutely brutal.

* Aside from Rangers, obvs.

Given our poor financial position and needing 'donations' earlier in the year just to see us through to the end of the season, I consider ICT have to be one of the favorites (first) to be in serious turmoil depending on how long this drags out for. There may be others that follow but I would suggest if the board have any sense they would see this season for what it is and not try gamble on finding external funds in the faint hope of play-offs (and even more unrealistic of winning them) in favour of administration and the penalties that come with it. Especially if there was external investment that could be held off until next season (whenever that may be)

1 hour ago, bdu98196 said:

Given our poor financial position and needing 'donations' earlier in the year just to see us through to the end of the season, I consider ICT have to be one of the favorites (first) to be in serious turmoil depending on how long this drags out for.

giphy.gif

Edited by yoda

On 13/03/2020 at 19:55, stepek 4 tellys said:

Les Gray just been on Sportscene stating that we are fine because our budget doesn't rely on gate receipts. The benefits of a small fanbase eh? emoji16.png

I picked precisely the wrong moment to take a swig of tea when he said "we are a very astute club".

45 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Rather than clubs, I'll go for players. My first choice to be wiped out by the virus is that guy who played for Dundee and Patrick, forget his name, jeebsie is his nickname. That c**t.

Now now, we all know Stevie May has never taken a shower.

You could say the same for Murray Davidson. He looks like he’s come straight from a farm with no running hot water to matches.

I’m going to vote for some one skinny. Paul McGinn is built like a rake. He’s my vote.

Those figures (at least from Motherwell) are from last year's accounts (and aren't accurate in any case) - so I would doubt the veracity of the entire thing as things will have changed (for better or worse) since the close of the last financial year. If Rangers go bust in a week, I'll be the first to apologise :)