Scottish Football Dead Pool

I realise this is a shite subject but with games being postponed for the foreseeable, someone had to start it, so which club is going pan bried first?

Dundee seem the obvious choice since they apparently lost 2 million last year and have previous. However, they always seem to find a way to survive.

Rangers fans raised less than pars for life when they failed to save their club. Obvious candidates.

Fan owned clubs like Motherwell and St Mirren could be Donald Ducked.

I imagine quite a few lower league teams are also shiteing it.

So who do you think is most likely to go first?

Also how well equipped is your club to survive no football for a lengthy period?

Hamilton?

You would think so but I’m not worried. The board have categorically said countless times (even after the money scandal) “We don’t need the fans to survive.” Probably because of the fake charities and crooks running it.

Livingston would be my shout.

You would think so but I’m not worried. The board have categorically said countless times (even after the money scandal) “We don’t need the fans to survive.” Probably because of the fake charities and crooks running it.

Livingston would be my shout.
I see what you are seeing here. I'll look into for you but I'll need your mother's maiden name and the 3 digit security number from the back of your bank card.

Just to confirm your identity.

I think we've only 4 or 5 players under contact beyond May so that should help us out with only needing to find a few months wages. Dundee Utd couple be in big doo doo depending on what happens with the league situation.