Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

Who wouldn’t? He’s almost as out of touch as that Cameron no mark in charge of Ayr.

The only reason Gardiner is raging is because ICT haven’t been promoted which would’ve been entirely unfair anyway.

Reconstruction for the sake of helping a small group of clubs is wrong and should never have been considered.

19 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Who wouldn’t? He’s almost as out of touch as that Cameron no mark in charge of Ayr.

Least our chariman doesn't create snakey whats app groups with his pals to try and alter the vote to suit him.

Didn't hear him moaning when Dundee were allowed to change their vote from no to yes cause he thought that was the ticket to the premiership. 

1 hour ago, ArabAuslander said:

Hearts are a bigger club than us and are much closer to most teams in the league, of course they've got a bigger away support than us. Anyone who claims otherwise is clearly mistaken.

If the argument was who takes more to Dundee, Arbroath, St Johnstone, Brechin, Aberdeen then yeah there may be more of a case for United. But come on Dunfermline and Raith are like 10 miles from Edinburgh.

Hearts brought more to McDiarmid than United did in their relegation season, fwiw.

26 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

The only reason Gardiner is raging is because ICT haven’t been promoted which would’ve been entirely unfair anyway.

It's not the only reason Gardiner is furious. 

Here's a funny article: https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/business/north-of-scotland/1902754/i-genuinely-believe-my-greatest-achievement-has-still-to-come/

"My business partner John Brown, and brother, Neil, have also stepped up to the plate for me lately.

"Show us the deeds!"

58 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

Now that we have established that Hearts have a larger travelling support than any other team in the championship, I hope their fans don’t decide to boycott clubs that voted to end the season.

You have a strange user name for a Hearts fan.

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

The Caley, and Mr Gardiner, causing record amounts of seethe. Tasty.

The only seethe here appears to be yourself who’s devastated that you haven’t been artificially bumped up a league, while also spending an inordinate amount of time complaining about a couple other teams in the league having bigger budgets - perpetuating the complete fantasy that Inverness are working on some sort of shoe string budget.

1 minute ago, eez-eh said:

The only seethe here appears to be yourself who’s devastated that you haven’t been artificially bumped up a league, while also spending an inordinate amount of time complaining about a couple other teams in the league having bigger budgets - perpetuating the complete fantasy that Inverness are working on some sort of shoe string budget.

We’re 5th or 6th In terms of budget, and comfortably the 2nd best team in the league and have the best manager. 

I’ve not once said The Caley should’ve been promoted. I said if league reconstruction was to happen, then you would think The Caley, Falkirk and Edinburgh City would benefit, given they finished 2nd. 

3 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Hearts and Hibs bring big supports to East End, not uncommon for them to sell it out and get the North East aswell. 

Edinburgh is a kick in the ass away from Dunfermline. If East End Park was that close to Aberdeen then we'd bring about 7,000 to 10,000 supporters every time

13 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

We’re 5th or 6th In terms of budget, and comfortably the 2nd best team in the league and have the best manager. 

I’ve not once said The Caley should’ve been promoted. I said if league reconstruction was to happen, then you would think The Caley, Falkirk and Edinburgh City would benefit, given they finished 2nd. 

Where’s the £750k you are losing going if not the playing squad?

5 hours ago, jagsfan57 said:

Are you really trying to say that Hearts don’t take more fans to matches than Dunfermline, Morton etc ?

No, I'm not. I'm saying that they don't bring 2,000 to Pittodrie. Of course they bring more fans than Dunfermline or Morton. Although, I remember a time in the late 1980s when Dunfermline use to fill the old Beach End. I don't know where their support went but I'd stay away from their matches too if I had to sit with some of the steamers that contribute to this forum proclaiming love for the Pars. The Poet, D.A Baracus and the zoomer from Koln for instance...

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

The Caley, and Mr Gardiner, causing record amounts of seethe. Tasty.

Bombshell, or damp squib? The latter I suspect, but let's see what Tuesday brings. 

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Comfortably the 2nd best team in the league and have the best manager. 

Debatable considering you were only 4 points clear of 3rd, you probably do yes but he'll likely be off to St Johnstone soon enough.

3 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Debatable considering you were only 4 points clear of 3rd, you probably do yes but he'll likely be off to St Johnstone soon enough.

There’s an extremely high chance we’ll still be the 2nd best team if he did leave.

You're really not. You'll be 4th probably. Behind the two Dundee teams and probably Thistle. Dunfermline will be 5th. Ayr, Morton and us are all probably in the same rough ballpark then the two part time sides.

We’re 5th or 6th In terms of budget

Feel free to name which one of Ayr, Morton, Queen of the South, Arbroath or Alloa are likely to be spending more then pls. Looking at the two squads I don’t think anyone can say with confidence that Dunfermline will be either.

Caley - a club that was until recently paying Owan Fon Williams a ludicrous wage - will have a comfortable top half of the league budget. The way you and some others go on is like you’re plucky wee Alloa.