Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

1 minute ago, Tynierose said:

Just out of work old chap, can't beat a ten hour slog on a bank holiday with no staff and patients with demands that someone with magical powers couldn't solve.

So the clapping last night didn’t help?

Never mind, you have a wee drink tonight and browse through the Dundee threads, it will give you an idea what to expect on here next season.

18 minutes ago, third lanark said:

It’s only Stranraer and Partick Thistle that have been confirmed as demoted down divisions there’s nothing about hearts 

Because the top flight hasn't been officially cancelled yet. As and when it is though, they're doon.

^^^ John Nelms taking the contents of his 'reconstruction committee' mystery box like a champ
Last week he said "the appetite for reconstruction was greater than I first thought". Way to read the room John...

2 minutes ago, RiG said:
1 hour ago, virginton said:
^^^ John Nelms taking the contents of his 'reconstruction committee' mystery box like a champ

Last week he said "the appetite for reconstruction was greater than I first thought". Way to read the room John...

Axel Rose likes this.

12 minutes ago, RiG said:

Most clubs probably told him they would vote one way, then changed it at the last minute...

On 27/04/2020 at 15:16, weetoonlad said:

Well it can only be 14  14  14

On 19/04/2020 at 16:47, weetoonlad said:

If you have 16 teams and play each other twice that's 32 games 

If you are going to run with the same number of cups THREE then it adds Bout 9 games to ur season depending on how successful your cup run is 

My totals are a rough guide dude. The top div would run slightly longer than the other 3 due to the Numbers 

On 19/04/2020 at 15:11, weetoonlad said:

In the end Hearts Partick Stranraer won't be relagated 

On 19/04/2020 at 14:46, weetoonlad said:

Imo I think The top div will go  to 16 with Dundee utd Inverness Ayr and Dundee taking the places 

Championship of 12

Div 1 of 12

Div 2 of 12

Thats why Dundee changed the vote to yes with the understanding a 16 top div will go ahead 

Some might say bonkers with not 4 old firm games but look below 

Celtic vs Rangers 

Hearts vs Hibs

Dundee Utd vs Dundee

Ross County vs Ict 

All sell out Derby games 

Play each other twice 32 league games top div 

All all the Cup games takes an average season up to approx 40/44 games 

If you team is successful in Europe that might mean 50/55 approx 

Let's go for it we need change Now 

A small selection from PnB's resident insider.

Now the only right thing to do for Brora and Kelty, who have been shafted, would be 12-12-10-10, you are not telling me this could not be implemented for whenever we get started again

Now the only right thing to do for Brora and Kelty, who have been shafted, would be 12-12-10-10, you are not telling me this could not be implemented for whenever we get started again

Reconstruction isn’t happening. Where have you been the last 24 hours?

21 minutes ago, Airdrie76 said:

Reconstruction isn’t happening. Where have you been the last 24 hours?

This suggestion makes no difference to 33 clubs, also it would be the right thing to do, surely

Effectively now, the season has been declared finished for Hearts, Partick, Stranraer, Cove, Raith, United and Celtic, but Null and Void for every other club as there’s no play offs.