Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

For those to be real, there would have to be a non-speaking member in that group who has screenshotted them. Any post you make comes up in green.

This.

The only thing this guy has in his favour is that the Eric Drysdale leaked texts turned out to be genuine.

These look fake as hell though. If they're not - Then the 'leak' has been exposed.

Just now, capt_oats said:

It was that account that "leaked" the original WhatsApp messages no?

Were they ever actually verified as being legit or has it just been assumed as they kind of matched the story that ended up being reported?

They were released on Twitter pretty much at the exact same time as Gardiner was matching things it said on his radio appearance on an almost word for word basis.

This contradicts the previous messages though:

Eric Drysdale was in a chat with Gardiner etc.

Now it's John Nelms personally.

Strikes me as a lot of shite.

Just now, Speroni*1 said:

They were released on Twitter pretty much at the exact same time as Gardiner was matching things it said on his radio appearance on an almost word for word basis.

This contradicts the previous messages though:

Eric Drysdale was in a chat with Gardiner etc.

Now it's John Nelms personally.

Strikes me as a lot of shite.

Sound. I delete that post as you'd kind of answered my question anyway.

It's an awful photoshop, the more you look at it. The "20:37" timestamp for the first message is in the wrong place, and the left-edge alignment of the text changes from message to message. Gerry Britton's name also appears to be too big in the message where the Rangers link is shared, and the font seems a bit off to me (though I think you can customise this).

Glad we've came to an agreement on the shiteness of these messages.

Get the feeling the guy got handed the original screenshots and felt a bit of power. Now he wanted to stay 'relevant' - but these aren't even a good effort.

A statement from us saying we want league reconstruction - little more than half an hour into the SPFL meeting we've changed our vote. Interesting to see what comes out of this.

It's compelling stuff.

Just now, Speroni*1 said:

A statement from us saying we want league reconstruction - little more than half an hour into the SPFL meeting we've changed our vote. Interesting to see what comes out of this.

It's compelling stuff.

Been offered that option with nothing on the table to make it look viable right now?