Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

Translated it was around the lines of:
"The Championship's more difficult than we thought it was going to be, any chance of reconstruction so we can get into the big league?"
The most pertinent thing for me was that they actually thought they had voted. You cant then surely say "hang on a minute until we maybe change our mind or maybe don't or maybe do." Laughing stock.
Imagine rocking up to your local polling station and asking if you can get your vote back so you can potentially change it? Baffling that these people are (apparently) successful at anything in life.

Don’t think it’s that surprising they wanted to change their vote when it became apparent the strong position they were in. Baffling is that the executive officers of the SPFL have remained in their positions for so long.

36 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I said out of the options I’ve seen.  If there are other options why not post them as opposed to trying to point score?

Other options appear to be a myriad of league reconstruction options. Some ideas that some might cite but others wont. The Dees version is one. I have no idea how many clubs would vote for it and I doubt our board do either. That's ignoring the 11-1 vote required from the Pre.iership of course. 

1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

Don’t think it’s that surprising they wanted to change their vote when it became apparent the strong position they were in. Baffling is that the executive officers of the SPFL have remained in their positions for so long.

What are the odds their 'strong position' get them hee-haw? 

Just now, johnnydun said:

Is it not the user name you put in that comes up on WhatsApp?

When someone new msgs you on WhatsApp you create a contact and can edit the name to whatever (throw emojis in etc) or leave it as default which will be what that user has set as their name on their end