Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

9 hours ago, Dee Man said:

The Daily Record bullshit link yesterday and now The Sun bullshit link today. 

Daily Mail tomorrow telling us that Nelms is an illegal immigrant?

The following day will see Nelms linked with Diana's death in the Express.

1 hour ago, Jock Tamson said:
1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:
All talk of banter and such aside, I think this farce has gone on for too long now and Dundee have already been damaged badly by it. I think Nelms needs to submit a 'No' vote today due to the questionable legitimacy of the resolution, as well as to push the eyes back onto the SPFL to fix this situation.

Whether it's a no vote or a yes vote, I agree, get this done so we can move on to next stage.

Just get Brexit done!!

Something like this - but it’s always struck me as a tad unfair in England where the team that finishes 3 bottom of the Prem goes down but the team that finishes 9 places beneath them has a chance to go up.

It would be interesting to know if there’s any agreement amongst leagues 1 and 2 to change these to North and South.

I like the way the non league play offs in England and the NFL do it. The team that finishes highest in the play off positions are rewarded with a home game v the lowest ranked play off team in a one off game. The 2nd place at home to the 3rd. The final is played at the highest ranked team left in. Rewards for the final league position.

Someone else mentioned regionalised leagues. Going by the regionalised league cup groups in recent years I really hope that never happens. You would end up forever playing the same teams in a perpetual Groundhog Day.
You would end up forever playing the same teams in a perpetual Groundhog Day.
You would end up ............

It’s bad enough as it is now.

The following day will see Nelms linked with Diana's death in the Express.

I’ve heard he discovered the Coronavirus in the u bend of a toilet back in November after McGowan had a shit. He then sent one of his sons to Wuhan to start the infection.

He always got one eye on the long game and he was concerned the DAB’s might win the league. Six months later and he has their fate in his hands. He’s sitting on his thrown twisting their ball sack. Glorious.

You would end up ............

It’s bad enough as it is now.

Is that not Scottish football per se?

2 minutes ago, Flash said:

But if Dundee get some concessions that suit them more than anybody else, what would prevent another no voting Championship club from withdrawing their vote in the 28 day period to get concessions that suited them better? Surely whatever Dundee negotiate would have to be agreeable to ICT and Thistle?

No, if Dundee change then the Championship would have the required 8 Yes votes - it'd would take one of the other 7 Yes clubs to change their vote.

Guest Flash
2 minutes ago, btb said:

No, if Dundee change then the Championship would have the required 8 Yes votes - it'd would take one of the other 7 Yes clubs to change their vote.

Aye, posted before thinking. Duh.

Partick obviously think they have something to go on from a legal perspective. If they're right, it would show me up a slavering c**t but that shouldn't come as a surprise.

Either way, lying to the donnies in your group chat is breaking every law of bad form and bro code amirite lads.

1 minute ago, The DA said:

I wasn't aware either.  A bit suspect of Dele to bring it up in this context - stinks a bit of what rangers do with Celtic.

It was posted on the topic about a week ago. 

Edit : not by me - or a Dundee fan either. 

Edited by Dele