Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

10 minutes ago, Jock Tamson said:
14 minutes ago, Dele said:
On St Patrick's day. 
200.gif&key=f913e15e1d45d8af8df1b21a96ee87194a9f8828d31458595a7b8c4ea39810ea

You'll certainly need the income generated from it if it's true that your club has agreed to promote Utd and relegate Hearts.

I'm not sure I follow your train of thought - but that's nothing new considering your past posts. Care to explain this out please? 

I refuse to believe this is true at the moment. We've been here before. 

To be honest I won't believe anything until an actual ball is kicked to start next season. Even then I will still be of the impression that in the 36th minute of that game someone from the SPFL will come on to the pitch, do a Gavin Gunning and walk off with the ball to stop it all again.

I've almost resigned myself to us never having football back in Scotland.

I'm not sure I follow your train of thought - but that's nothing new considering your past posts. Care to explain this out please? 
It's not difficult really.

No Utd income and Hearts to compete with for promotion next year.

Might be a while until we see you again.

2 minutes ago, RiG said:

Rangers throwing their toys out the pram and kicking Ladbrokes out of Ibrox. Possibly related to the tweets from the Ladbrokes guy over the weekend?

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/supporter-update-2/

If Rangers continue to ban everyone who says anything they disagree with from their ground ad infinitum they will eventually run out of opponents as well as service providers.

Their refusal to talk to BBC Sport still about 5 years since they fell out with them is embarrassing and unprofessional.

2 minutes ago, Iain said:

It’s like their board thinks its sole purpose is to appease the lunatic fringe of their support.

Their most consistent matchday and weekly revenue stream will be the feverish mob and they are also probably scared of the clout that they hold over the fanbase. They know that they have to keep their lunatic fringe onside at all costs, which is fantastic entertainment for the rest of us.

If the Record article is accurate :rolleyes: then Dundee have got a loss less than I expected - I reckoned that "after careful consideration" a bung additional payout for teams currently in the promotion play-off spots would be deemed "the fairest option"..

10 hours ago, rb123! said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dundee-set-say-yes-spfls-21860951.amp

Dundee.... Hahaha what a club

Changed their mind after being offered friendlies against Rangers and Celtic emoji23.png emoji23.png

Dundee fans now gone rather quiet 🤫. However the few who are showing face are on the verge of tears and trying to hide that by believing they're getting money emoji23.png emoji23.png

Still on the plus side Dundee are going to relegate Partick Thistle now, bye bye. They've gone quiet cause they are now crying themselves to sleep.

On a serious note let's wait for tomorrow and Doncaster sitting there waiting for the Dundee yes vote to come through for it to arrive and say NO

wow the mask has slipped you really have outdone yourself now.  You come across holier than thou, statements pretending you were concerned about COVID19 and all this rubbish from you, yet already wished clubs go bust, now revelling it - the worst affected will be the non playing staff at Partick Thistle, Hearts and Falkirk who will be the first to be laid off sadly, but here you are thinking its hilarious.  

6 minutes ago, third lanark said:

wow the mask has slipped you really have outdone yourself now.  You come across holier than thou, statements pretending you were concerned about COVID19 and all this rubbish from you, yet already wished clubs go bust, now revelling it - the worst affected will be the non playing staff at Partick Thistle, Hearts and Falkirk who will be the first to be laid off sadly, but here you are thinking its hilarious.  

Remember that time you were all up in arms at Ayr fans hoping your club go bust then it was pointed out your fans were doing the same with us and you went all silent.

Great times.

4 minutes ago, third lanark said:

It's never a good idea to claim the moral high ground on pie and bovril.

If I was a Thistle fan I would be directing my anger at Britton and Low. This mess guarantees them at least another couple of seasons in charge. That's the real crime here.

Also fwiw, 85% of clubs have voted for this proposal why you (and the vocal Thistle fans on here) continue to blame Ayr United and our fans (like we have any influence on it anyway) is more than a little bizarre.

Suck it up, lobby for league reconstruction and no relegation. If this vote is a yes it doesn't necessarily mean you are relegated.

21 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

If Rangers continue to ban everyone who says anything they disagree with from their ground ad infinitum they will eventually run out of opponents as well as service providers.

Their refusal to talk to BBC Sport still about 5 years since they fell out with them is embarrassing and unprofessional.

If BBCS had any kind of balls, they would simply refuse to cover any ***-related news stories until this ridiculous boycott was completed. Commentate on matches and mention results, but they got no coverage of press conferences, signings etc. Never going to happen, though.

JOHN NELMS - A FUNSTER’S PERSPECTIVE

Before Friday - that useless b*****d Nelms

Friday - Sir John Nelms

Saturday - Lord Nelms of Dens

Sunday - Saint John of Sporting Intergrity

Today - that useless b*****d Nelms