Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

I have absolutely no idea wtf is going on here but it's funny as f**k and the perfect summary of Scottish football.

If this nonsense ends up costing Cockwomble his job and provokes a reasonable amount of *** seethe i'll be absolutely delighted.

The one potential thing to come out of this is that both teams in this wonderful City would have shafted some form of the Rangers. Us the living and Dundee the reanimated.

Hopefully if Nelms pulls this off properly and causes a Zombie meltdown of joyous proportions. He should contact the Daily Record today saying he'll vote no again then submit a yes vote.

I would happily attend a lucrative Dundee Derby if this was the outcome. 

Edited by mishtergrolsch

7 hours ago, Crawford said:

United up, thistle tribute up, hearts stay up. 14 team top flight. No competition for us to battle next year with a certain promotion and our extra SPFL bribe cash to boost the squad.

Win win win Dundee.

Bookmarked for next May.

9 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Will this piss the ***s off?

54 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I have absolutely no idea wtf is going on here but it's funny as f**k and the perfect summary of Scottish football.

If this nonsense ends up costing Cockwomble his job and provokes a reasonable amount of *** seethe i'll be absolutely delighted.

You've got to take your pleasure where you can find it.

Let the healing begin.

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m looking forward to see how the Funsters spin this so that somehow they come out of this with some dignity.  The contortions will be a wonder to behold.

Bit of a hard neck after your performance on the coronavirus thread

The deals Dundee chief Jon Nelms was trying to strike over SPFL vote

It includes details of a plan by Nelms to cut prize money to rival clubs, including neighbours Dundee United, and distribute it to sides facing the drop from League One and the Championship.

Nelms also dangles the carrot of friendlies against top-flight clubs – and claims he has already arranged a match against one of the “big hitters.