Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

19 minutes ago, rb123! said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dundee-set-say-yes-spfls-21860951.amp

Dundee.... Hahaha what a club

Changed their mind after being offered friendlies against Rangers and Celtic emoji23.png emoji23.png

Dundee fans now gone rather quiet 🤫. However the few who are showing face are on the verge of tears and trying to hide that by believing they're getting money emoji23.png emoji23.png

Still on the plus side Dundee are going to relegate Partick Thistle now, bye bye. They've gone quiet cause they are now crying themselves to sleep.

On a serious note let's wait for tomorrow and Doncaster sitting there waiting for the Dundee yes vote to come through for it to arrive and say NO

george costanza running GIF

My hope is that the alleged friendlies will be in the event of league reconstruction,

United to say thanks for helping us up.

Hearts to say thanks for helping us stay up.

Celtic to say thanks for causing a melt down at Ibrox.

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

My hope is that the alleged friendlies will be in the event of league reconstruction,

United to say thanks for helping us up.

Hearts to say thanks for helping us stay up.

Celtic to say thanks for causing a melt down at Ibrox.

I was thinking offering a 'lucrative' friendly seemed like something Hearts would do but to vote no. 

2 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I was thinking offering a 'lucrative' friendly seemed like something Hearts would do but to vote no. 

I know it wouldn't be lucrative with Hearts but I am hoping this is more to do with the reconstruction side of it.

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I know it wouldn't be lucrative with Hearts but I am hoping this is more to do with the reconstruction side of it.

Apparantly Nelms suggested a 16 team top tier but they aren't interested in even considering that

Let's be honest here, if the best we've managed to get out of holding the ace card is a couple of shitey friendlies then that is a massive minter. 

Having said that, that Record article is by Keith Jackson so I fully expect Nelms to confirm his 'no' vote tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Let's be honest here, if the best we've managed to get out of holding the ace card is a couple of shitey friendlies then that is a massive minter. 

Having said that, that Record article is by Keith Jackson so I fully expect Nelms to confirm his 'no' vote tomorrow.

Will be Celtic Away and Aberdeen and United at Home - you keeping the gate receipts.

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

100% this^. Any story from Keith Jackson should be taken with a huge pinch of salt.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

In presuming it either isn't true or was offered to vote no.  

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

If we have agreed an underhanded deal - regardless of what's been given - this is what will be reported.

7 hours ago, Jock Tamson said:

There's no doubt they'll have gotten something out of this, be interesting to see if the reconstruction they want will be mentioned again.

I'm sure Utd will be up for giving them a wee friendly to boost their coffers. Care in the community and all that.

Now. The word lucrative just doesn't sit right when it involves Scottish sides.