Granny Danger

Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

Dundee have badly tarnished their name and reputation in this fiasco.

Their approach to this has been deceitful and shows a lack of integrity and morals with their double dealing.

They had an opportunity to make their position very clear, but buried their head in the sand .

A statement should have been made saying they either voted or did not and if they had changed their position on matters should have simply said they have had a rethink, changed their minds and will be reversing their decision - hiding behind closed doors is dishonest.

Everyone is entitled to change their decision - but the nature in the way Dundee have behaved is doing their reputation no good.

Clubs from all leagues will be wary of Dundee in the future.

18 minutes ago, mychurch said:

You wouldn’t.

The leagues  would start once football is given the all clear to start again. Say 10 teams in the Northern Premier, with an 18 game initial league, followed by playoffs as that are dependent on how many games/weeks are lost to Covid. 

I need to go back and look, which level are you doing this at?

5 hours ago, mychurch said:

If somebody from the Championship was going to hold the balance of power, it really has to be someone other than Partick or Inverness. Although it looks like Dundee are complicit in this, it’s just as likely that the Dundee received a call after the 3 no votes were received and that we are being used as a pawn to stop the whole thing breaking down. 

I have been a Dundee fan long enough to know that we don’t do well as favourite, and that having a 14 team SPFL is  no reason to believe we would wine the Championship that’s left behind. It might increase our odds, but I can’t really see that that is in our interest. 

Getting the opposition drunk could increase your chances of winning games, imho.

Ahhh good this has turned into an Ayr vs Partick battle, spicyyyy

Might take me half an hour to read through all of the pages in the last hour

Just now, clashcityrocker said:

Dundee have badly tarnished their name and reputation in this fiasco.

You wouldn't have thought it possible!

6 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

You're a Morton fan.  You literally lick lizards.

Literally, aye?  😳OK Dave. Keep watching the stars, baby. Love the lilac shellsuits. 

Teams such as Partick and Hearts, if they're so desperate to avoid relegation throughout all this voting and whatnot, then they should have played better through the season, it's their own faults they're bottom of league.

41 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Your opinion has been registered and automatically filed in the bin where it belongs.

Just like Dundee's vote convenietnly was lol

14 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Who are you?

A Partick Thistle fan - you've put this up for me? 

43 minutes ago, third lanark said:

Sorry but you have already shown your true colours by wishing several teams go bust including Dundee and ourselves so drop the holier than thou act

Partick Thistle showed its true colours back in September by illegally tapping up an opposition manager

46 minutes ago, third lanark said:

Sorry but you have already shown your true colours by wishing several teams go bust including Dundee and ourselves so drop the holier than thou act

I only said about Dundee because of the pathetic way they're seemingy playing russian roultette with scottish football atm, although whether Dundee are to blame for this or the SPFL will be clearer in the coming days meaning i may change my opinion on that to instead Neil Doncaster can GTF.

At no time did i say i wish Partick Thistle to go bust.

4 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Partick Thistle showed its true colours back in September by illegally tapping up an opposition manager

We still don't know that they actually paid compensation 😁

Uncle Roy going full St Francis of Assisi on Radio Scotland just now.

Let us feel the healing of the pious prophet

Patrick Thistle appear to be getting quite a lot of attention about their self inflicted plight, not sure if either Arbroath or Alloa had been in Particks position, it would have garnered the same attention

28 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Yeah we have been PM'ing each other to coordinate voting no on your weird polls.

Pfft. Lies mate! I take it you have evidence I sent these? 

56 minutes ago, honestman54 said:

Its not our fault that youre bottom of the league despite youre multi million pound supporter.  Get real and start looking bat the bigger picture and the needs of ALL of Scottish football.

Freudian slip because of Coronavirus pandemic?

52 minutes ago, third lanark said:

Unlike you I have not seen him wish a club go bust though. You are the lowest when it comes to that

jfzebq4dq7z11.jpg

21 minutes ago, Soapysage said:

Teams such as Partick and Hearts, if they're so desperate to avoid relegation throughout all this voting and whatnot, then they should have played better through the season, it's their own faults they're bottom of league.

I don’t think there’s a place on this thread for common sense like this.  You should be ashamed.

6 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Pfft. Lies mate! I take it you have evidence I sent these? 

Bit of a weird route to go down when you know I do have the evidence and it would show who initiated the "plan".....

I'll leave it there if you would like to apologise, otherwise I'll leave the reveal of "evidence" at the discretion of @RandomGuy.