Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

Just now, CowdenPhil said:

Looking at the voting slip from Dundee FC on BBC website John Nelms has pick a tick in the reject proposal box. The ICT and Partick Thistle show an X in reject proposal box. Have SPFL rejected Dundee FC's vote as a spoiled vote because of the tick instead of the X. I am only asking because in elections when you do the count when a tick shows on the ballot paper I thought the count rejects it as a spoiled paper? 

Read the instructions on the slip, then read the last 40 odd pages of this thread.

1 minute ago, invergowrie arab said:

No they don't. It's a clear preference expressed.

You can draw an x a tick a 1 or a smiley face if you want 

Thought at a recent election, it was said that any mark  in a single box counted

Ayr fans have been seething since McCall left them for a bigger club. The fact that their club voted in favour of this corrupt, vile and bullying tactic to end the season while they are in the play off places shows how a diddy club has diddy ambition. They are shit scared of promotion. Will always be a shitty little club.

Now this is seething.

Edit - BTW of all the hot takes I’ve seen this is by far the worst one which is some going. Us voting for this doesn’t show show we’re scared of promotion. We’re not going to be promoted given this season is not going to be finished and a 16 team top flight is a complete pipe dream. It’s an easy argument for clubs to go to when a “diddy club” like Ayr starts to piss them off.

It’s really simple.

Either Dundee are snakes and flat out lied to the two Thistles for no good reason (they could have just said up front they were abstaining and wanted to discuss better alternatives before deciding whether to back the current plan).

Or Dundee got nobbled in the hours/minutes leading up to/immediately after 5pm on the soft deadline day, most probably by one or both of Neil Doncaster and Peter Lawwell.

If it were a simple email system cock-up either the SPFL or Dundee could clear it up in seconds by checking their spam boxes, publishing all vote related correspondence actually sent and received between them, and showing it to Sportsound.

It’s so clearly bullshit that the SPFL received an email (after they’d published the incomplete results) saying “please don’t consider our vote cast at this time” if there had not been prior correspondence giving the SPFL reason to believe a vote had in fact been cast.

Edited by Ad Lib

18 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

Ayr fans lashing out at fellow member clubs because of their own perilous financial predicament. 

Its not our fault that your club haven’t saved for a rainy day. 🙁

I find Ayr fans on here to mostly be pretty reasonable and realistic people, but there’s a few who are so utterly desperate for us to be relegated that it’s all they post about. A tragic small-time mentality to have.

18 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Is that why you and Marshmallo are pretty much identically following me about? 

I got back to back notifications of you voting/him voting, within seconds of each other, in multiple threads...

I was supposed to down mark you as well but I forgot to send it.

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

I was supposed to down mark you as well but I forgot to send it.

Premiership thread is still open for No votes/red dots.

17 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Now this is seething.

Edit - BTW of all the hot takes I’ve seen this is by far the worst one which is some going. Us voting for this doesn’t show show we’re scared of promotion. We’re not going to be promoted given this season is not going to be finished and a 16 team top flight is a complete pipe dream. It’s an easy argument for clubs to go to when a “diddy club” like Ayr starts to piss them off.

Well said.  

24 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Not every club is in the fortunate position of having a multi millionaire lottery winning supporter in the past who donated a large portion of his fortunes to his club.

I wish we were in the fortunate position you came up against by having a lottery winning supporter.

Yep, PT voted against it because it would mean they were relegated, lottery winner or not.  Small mindedness.

36 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

Ayr fans lashing out at fellow member clubs because of their own perilous financial predicament. 

Your opinion has been registered and automatically filed in the bin where it belongs.

37 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

Its not our fault that youre bottom of the league despite youre multi million pound supporter.  Get real and start looking bat the bigger picture and the needs of ALL of Scottish football.

28 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Not every club is in the fortunate position of having a multi millionaire lottery winning supporter in the past who donated a large portion of his fortunes to his club.

I wish we were in the fortunate position you came up against by having a lottery winning supporter.

Sorry but you have already shown your true colours by wishing several teams go bust including Dundee and ourselves so drop the holier than thou act

1 minute ago, honestman54 said:

Its not our fault that youre bottom of the league despite youre multi million pound supporter.  Get real and start looking bat the bigger picture and the needs of ALL of Scottish football.

You could direct that as much to teams like Celtic who have been as self interested as anyone 

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

FFS.

They say they have enough until July/August which will mean March's invoices will have been paid.

They are just like any other business right now, but still have the chance of a cash injection.

So no, it's you that's thick.

Not so sure what money has been paid out , some people on here quoting large amount has been paid  , yet today in the mail page 63 , ICT chairman states “ if we’d voted yes then we would have received £330,000 next week for being in second place “ so someone is not telling the truth !

Yes, the Partick Thistle board should definitely ignore what’s best for the club to look after the interests of Cowdenbeath and Elgin instead.

Just now, honestman54 said:

and where do u see that crap!

I’m referring to rb123 who has posted several times including in this thread about wanting teams go bust because they have hacked him off.  You can trawl through the pages to find them if you want