Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

1 hour ago, Gold Dee said:

Seems very harsh on partick and falkirk. Would have made more sense for the wee clubs like alloa and morton dundee mothballing until fans are allowed back and well run, full time clubs promoted to take their place.

surprised so many clubs thought fans would be back this season. Madness!!

...  you're welcome

#bonnyriggrose ... :ass

24 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I assume Falkirk fans heads are exploding in the Seaside threads?

The level headed amongst them have come to the fore (sadly and surprisingly) you still have absolute moon howlers like @Shadwell Dog - who says Falkirk are brilliantly run and don't need money - saying that it's a joke that the Championship hasn't had to close down too and it's not fair that Falkirk will have no income for 3 weeks. 

The level headed amongst them have come to the fore (sadly and surprisingly) you still have absolute moon howlers like [mention=467]Shadwell Dog[/mention] - who says Falkirk are brilliantly run and don't need money - saying that it's a joke that the Championship hasn't had to close down too and it's not fair that Falkirk will have no income for 3 weeks. 
Don't forget that money bags Grangemouth FC could source black market covid vaccines.

33 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I assume Falkirk fans heads are exploding in the Seaside threads?

I remember a comment from their directors when we were bottom of the league and playing them "If we can't beat you (Alloa) we deserve to get relegated."

I think @Gaz summed it up well:

"Honestly, you know what's fucked me off over the past year as much as anything is that there's some big, bad narrative to punish us and that's why we're in this league. Folk greeting about us getting £150k and Championship clubs getting £500k. It's our own fault for continuing to incur running costs of a Championship club. If Rangers were still in League 1 and demanding millions would folk be saying that's only fair due to their running costs?

The sooner large swathes of our idiot fans realise we are where we are because we've been shite for a decade the better."

5 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Top heads gone of the day goes to Partick Thistle. Again.

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/update-from-the-board-11th-jan-2021/

Penalised by £350k 😂

The font they've used genuinely annoys my eyes.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The font they've used genuinely annoys my eyes.

It's worth sticking with it to read in full. There's a lot of misplaced entitlement and sense of injustice to unpack.

Just now, Mr X said:

They really are the gift that keeps on giving.

Have a look at the Falkirk thread, its even better.

Apparently footballers should be put at the front of the queue for vaccinations so that they can get promoted this season.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Apparently footballers should be put at the front of the queue for vaccinations so that they can get promoted this season.

I know :lol:

I think theres a clear distinction between the two though. Its Falkirk fans whos heads have well and truly gone whereas the club has kept relatively quiet. Its the other way round at Partick, which makes it all the more hilarious! Fair play to the majority of Thistle fans who seem to be as baffled by their clubs mewling's as the rest of us.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You know fine well that's not true. The vaccines will be bought with hard cash, that's not queue jumping.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

You know fine well that's not true. The vaccines will be bought with hard cash, that's not queue jumping.

Don't be daft, they're using that cash to get Tommy Wright in.