Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

4 minutes ago, rb123! said:

But.... but...... but....... Scottish football NEEDS Hearts. We keep getting told this. If they are too big to be relegated they must surely be too big to throw out. 

4 minutes ago, rb123! said:
25 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:
I hope I didn't need to put an /s on that comment.

It's the fact you were trying to say a Scottish football court case could impact on brexit

A bit of satire. Scotland holding a gun to the rest of the UK for outvoting it.

I see no parallel with Hearts holding a gun to the SPFL for outvoting it.

Both absolutely mental propositions but I forget this is P&B and folk regularly mean the batshit things they say.

Edited by LeodhasXD

^^^  I think most probably saw it roughly that way and just shook their heads and moved on (although it's quite funny that one notable grimwit didn't and rid-dotted it 😁). 

Your last sentence above is bang on the money though. 

Edited to add: I see that the aforementioned grimwit has now rid-dotted me too. 

I feel truly blessed. 😇

Edited by Rudolph Hucker
(reason for edit: grimwit stupidity)

53 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

^^^  I think most probably saw it roughly that way and just shook their heads and moved on (although it's quite funny that one notable grimwit didn't and rid-dotted it 😁). 

Your last sentence above is bang on the money though. 

Post shite; get red dots for it. That's why you're on *checks notes* -4187 and counting champ.

ainsley-harriott-birthday-lorraine-a.jpg.c764bbf957abb54428cdf8b5f8f41081.jpg

Guest Flash
5 minutes ago, The Master said:

Presumably the SPFL members could vote to expel Hearts and Partick without prejudicing the legal case?

Was looking at this for another thread and Article 166 says the SPFL can expel any club by qualified resolution from time to time on such terms and conditions as it may think fit. So, if enough clubs voted for it, there doesn’t seem to be anything to prevent it from happening.

Edited by Flash

3 hours ago, stevoraith said:

Well yes, it would appear so.

I’m surprised as I work beside quite a few Jambos and they’re all gid c***s.

Would also be interesting to see the financial damage done to Hearts when they were last in the championship.
Budge basically claiming it’s financial Armageddon for them to be relegated- how did it affect them last time?

Aye I have quite a few pals...and my fiancee.  Madness has absolutely taken hold. 

14 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/188468-will-you-boycott/page/7/#comments

Just want to spread this delusional crap as far as I can, to highlight what a bunch of bellends are down Gorgie way.  

Embarrassing that they think folk really give a f**k if they turn up or not.

Reading that it looks good for us with plenty of cash from 8,000 Hearts fans coming to Inverness and us getting a load of their top youngsters on loan 8) #HandsAcrossTheA9M90