Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Thistle wanting £2 million 😂

24 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Hearts are after £8m. It's in the same news article

Sabre-rattling. But with toothpicks. 

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/188468-will-you-boycott/page/7/#comments

Just want to spread this delusional crap as far as I can, to highlight what a bunch of bellends are down Gorgie way.  

Embarrassing that they think folk really give a f**k if they turn up or not.

Edited by Chubbychops

I suppose the funniest part of this is the fans of Hearts and Thistle who have been totally hoodwinked by Budge and Low. Aren't they both meant to be giving the club to the fans? I haven't heard either of them mention that in a while. Go figure. 🤔

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/188468-will-you-boycott/page/7/#comments
Just want to spread this delusional crap as far as I can, to highlight what a bunch of bellends are down Gorgie way.  
Embarrassing that they think folk really give a f**k if they turn up or not.

Is kickback known for being populated by a load of knuckle-draggers or are the views on there a good representation of Hearts fans?

It’s like primary school politics.

1 minute ago, stevoraith said:

Is kickback known for being populated by a load of knuckle-draggers or are the views on there a good representation of Hearts fans?

It’s like primary school politics.

It represents my experiences of Hearts fans over 35 years of watching Scottish football.  Arseholes

Fucking hell. Can only comment from the 3/4 games I've seen us play Hearts recently but they appeared to be a decent bunch (granted they beat us every time). But from that they come across as complete fuds. I particularly liked the guy saying he would boycott all games apart from a handful of clubs including The Rangers. Does he genuinely believe they would have voted the same way if it was them top of the league? And how long does this last? Will they never ever attend away games ever again?? Nutcases.

Calling it now though. Our away allocation will be sold out when they visit Palmerston.

These two delusions in Budge and Low will get nothing and rightly so. The SPFL is a member organisation and therefore votes are required by each member to approve/decline decisions and if it doesn't go your way tough. Only recommendations which may be given by any court wil be for suggested changes around the voting process, such as the idiotic 11/1 majority for Premiership votes. One Premiership chairman was quoted as saying "if a fellow member was down in the gutter would you help or carry on not caring", if it was Budge looking down on a relegated team she'd walk on cause it didn't affect her and her previous talk down remarks of the lower leagues of Scottish Football have come back to bite her hard. 

Also, maybe instead of their petty lipped supporters threatening to boycott away games they should be boycotting home games because both clubs are appallingly run off the pitch which has resulted in these two 'big clubs' being relegated. 

I think Hearts winning this case will be the best thing for Scotland in general.

Leaves the avenue for Nicola Sturgeon to sue the Westminister government over 'loss of earnings' in Scotland due to Brexit 

Gotta play the long game boys.

2 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

It represents my experiences of Hearts fans over 35 years of watching Scottish football.  Arseholes

Some event happened at Dens 34 years ago that may have triggered them.

Edited by johnnydun

Has reconstruction miraculously found its way back on to the table yet? again, again, again, again?

Or is that after it looks like Hearts and Partick might actually get somewhere in the court, the SPFL shites it, reaches an agreement with them that if they drop the case they'll form a focus group chaired by someone, perhaps Ann Budge, to look into the possibility of reconstruction and put the recommendations to a vote?

You may scoff, but is that really any more ridiculous than anything that has already happened? 

I reckon 20/21 league season might get underway roughly about the same time the 2009 Forfarshire Cup Final is finally played. In other words, not in any of our lifetimes.

Edited by Boo Khaki

Can't it be both?

Well yes, it would appear so.

I’m surprised as I work beside quite a few Jambos and they’re all gid c***s.

Would also be interesting to see the financial damage done to Hearts when they were last in the championship.
Budge basically claiming it’s financial Armageddon for them to be relegated- how did it affect them last time?

Well yes, it would appear so.

I’m surprised as I work beside quite a few Jambos and they’re all gid c***s.

Would also be interesting to see the financial damage done to Hearts when they were last in the championship.
Budge basically claiming it’s financial Armageddon for them to be relegated- how did it affect them last time?

Hard to tell considering last time they were already in Armageddon before relegation.

I think Hearts winning this case will be the best thing for Scotland in general.
Leaves the avenue for Nicola Sturgeon to sue the Westminister government over 'loss of earnings' in Scotland due to Brexit 

Oh dear....

Just now, rb123! said:
8 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

Oh dear....

I hope I didn't need to put an /s on that comment.

Guest Flash
44 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

Maybe they are planning on having more than one season down this time.