Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

6 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

No, but I would have thought that an Italian company trading in the UK, and based in Romford with UK employees,, would have donated to the NHS if not wholly then surely partially. as I am sure that their Italian based companies are supporting their own Health Service.

They have 223 stores worldwide, 84 in Italy, that means they are garnering charitable funds for the Italian health service globally which is a bit of a slap in the face for the countries they are profiting from. 

I thought you couldn't make a bigger cūnt of yourself than the other day, but you proved me wrong, well done.

40 Scottish deaths today. Not a “terrible” figure compared to ones we’ve had before. If numbers continue to be 40 and below, then I don’t see any reason why there can’t be football played in front of crowds by Sept 

Edited by Thereisalight..

23 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

40 Scottish deaths today. Not a “terrible” figure compared to ones we’ve had before. If numbers continue to be 40 and below, then I don’t see any reason why there can’t be football played in front of crowds by Sept 

That's an interesting opinion... 

33 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Rearrange the following into what SHOULD be a fairly well-known phrase:

”WAVE.  SECOND”.

2 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

That should be either ‘clubs’ or ‘has’.

I’m surprised at the Sun’s poor grammar.

3 hours ago, ScottyG said:

This was something insurance companies were trying to use as a get-out clause early on in the pandemic. Before the start of the year covid-19 wasn't a notifiable disease as it didn't exist!

This has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever read on this website, and that's some doing 😆

The Dundee insurance argument is puerile.  If they’re covered they’re covered, if they’re not they’re not.  We will find out eventually.

That’s some clutching you’ve got going on there.

54 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Clutching?  I can only assume that you can’t read or can’t comprehend what you do read.

Clutching?  I can only assume that you can’t read or can’t comprehend what you do read.

You’re hoping or “clutching” for the scenario whereby Dundee aren’t covered sufficiently by the insurance they have. It’s pretty evident in your post.

I'm fairly sure Wimbledon (the event) has already been paid by the insurance company for the cover they had, so I dare say Dundee might already have received money due to their league season being called off.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

The Dundee insurance argument is puerile.  If they’re covered they’re covered, if they’re not they’re not.  We will find out eventually.

1 hour ago, SweeperDee said:

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Danger is having a nightmare here - again.

He regularly brings up the fact Dundee have been in administration twice as some sort of point scoring, yet tries to make out it wouldn’t bother him if Dundee faced financial difficulties.

You really can’t make it up with him.

19 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Danger is having a nightmare here - again.

He regularly brings up the fact Dundee have been in administration twice as some sort of point scoring, yet tries to make out it wouldn’t bother him if Dundee faced financial difficulties.

You really can’t make it up with him.

A nasty abusive/aggressive individual. IMO.