Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

53 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:

Only time will tell guys but I don't think people realise how bad it is some clubs are really struggling spoke to one club chairman yesterday and he said if we don't get playing football till Sept then they might Not survive. Sad sad times guys 

Listen guys please understand we are in a Terrible pandemic all over the world no football maybe this year simple 

Stay safe Stay home help the NHS 

SPFL are working hard for all clubs not just a Few 

Who was the club chairman who apparently said this yesterday?

Read the BBC sport Scotland website from yesterday he openly tells the public that 

A small club like Elgin might cost 25.000 a month to run but if its 4/6 months with no cash that's £150.000 it's a huge amount of money. And that's the lower div running costs. 

A bottom div part time club what about the full time clubs 

Edited by weetoonlad

Guest DAVIDB69
Most clubs have asked players to sign 8 weeks extension to their present contracts. To cover u until end July 
Imo I don't think there will be any football May June or July. But players still want payed 
85% of clubs don't have the cash sitting in a drawer just to hand out 
We're is Aberdeen getting 1m a month to survive 
We're is Dunfermline getting 150.000 month to survive 
We're is Cove getting 80.000 a month to survive 
Wake up smell the coffee guys 
The Scottish Government will guide the SPFL on when they can start football simple 

The Scottish government have done hee-haw so far apart from vague noise about no crowds anytime soon

50 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:

Read the BBC sport Scotland website from yesterday he openly tells the public that 

A small club like Elgin might cost 25.000 a month to run but if its 4/6 months with no cash that's £150.000 it's a huge amount of money. And that's the lower div running costs. 

A bottom div part time club what about the full time clubs 

So that's a chairman you read about, who was the  chairman you spoke too?

Only time will tell guys but I don't think people realise how bad it is some clubs are really struggling spoke to one club chairman yesterday and he said if we don't get playing football till Sept then they might Not survive. Sad sad times guys 
Listen guys please understand we are in a Terrible pandemic all over the world no football maybe this year simple 
Has the pandemic claimed all punctuation as well?

4 minutes ago, Spring Onion said:

Read and learn more and more clubs are under so much pressure to make ends meet can't just flick the switch to on. Will take months. Read Tatts interview on BBC sports page it's true so true 

5 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
2 hours ago, weetoonlad said:

The Pandemic is here wake up 

1 hour ago, weetoonlad said:

Most clubs have asked players to sign 8 weeks extension to their present contracts. To cover u until end July 

Imo I don't think there will be any football May June or July. But players still want payed 

85% of clubs don't have the cash sitting in a drawer just to hand out 

We're is Aberdeen getting 1m a month to survive 

We're is Dunfermline getting 150.000 month to survive 

We're is Cove getting 80.000 a month to survive 

Wake up smell the coffee guys 

The Scottish Government will guide the SPFL on when they can start football simple 

10 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

He saved some for this ☝️

Edited by Fact177

But you also spoke to one, who was that?

Only time will tell guys but I don't think people realise how bad it is some clubs are really struggling spoke to one club chairman yesterday and asked if I could leave my ladder there and finish the windaes on Monday.

5 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:

Spring Onion read all the posts you will then understand. 

So you spoke to yourself whilst reading an interview.  The old quote  "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt." Springs to mind.

3 minutes ago, Spring Onion said:

So you spoke to yourself whilst reading an interview.  The old quote  "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt." Springs to mind.

Talking about fools am away to put the dishwasher on and make the Lunch. 

Stay home make some phone calls Stay safe 

1 hour ago, weetoonlad said:

Elgin Chairman. 

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Classy. Just leak private conversations you’ve had with chairman or worse just make them up. 

27 minutes ago, Spring Onion said:

Classic P&B.

Damned if you don’t breach the confidence of a source; damned if you do.