Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

Off topic but I'd take Darren Brownlie back in a second, notwithstanding his absolute car crash final game for us.

Whilst I admit Brownlie has improved as a player from the one who was part of a truly woeful Cowdenbeath defence in their relegation season, it is still slightly pleasing to see a player who jumped ship midseason be part of a team that gets relegated in these circumstances.

19 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

f**k sake, Ludo.

3D630CD8-335D-4658-A04E-CDE090FB280C.jpeg

:lol:

That's fantastic mewling from the boy.

In other news, I see Lachlan Cameron has already declared he'll vote against a 14 team top flight.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I'm confused, m8. Did Nelms use his bargaining chip to get in this position or not? How did we get to the stage of having a reconstruction taskforce set up if he was talking to the wrong people?

The original resolution said "If the resolution is approved, the SPFL has also committed to consulting with Clubs over the possibility of League restructuring ahead of Season 2020/21." This is exactly what is happening now, no more, no less.

https://spfl.co.uk/news/spfl-clubs-to-vote-on-curtailment-of-ladbrokes-s

16 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

In other news, I see Lachlan Cameron has already declared he'll vote against a 14 team top flight.

This Lachlan Cameron?IMG-20200416-WA0017.thumb.jpg.2a2c2301db9061ff1d0457618eb194e1.jpg

The same Lachlan Cameron who said this 5 days ago?IMG-20200416-WA0018.jpg.65e2e7ab2f687e9255429212316da564.jpg

Big Lach appears to be living rent free in the heads of rival clubs fans.

Any reconstruction proposal won't make it past the premier league. Turkeys don't vote for christmas and the premier league clubs dont like sharing the pie. That's the unfortunate reality.