Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

Our statement seemed weird talking about clubs chipping in to help the relegated clubs. Does this mean we were pushing for league reconstruction but also for Hearts to be relegated so we go up with United and ICT?

Just now, rainbowrising said:

Been offered that option with nothing on the table to make it look viable right now?

I've not a clue.

Anyone that says they do right now is lying.

I'm past caring what happens, I'm just here for the drama and the seethe now.

30 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Don’t think it’s that surprising they wanted to change their vote when it became apparent the strong position they were in. Baffling is that the executive officers of the SPFL have remained in their positions for so long.

Perhaps not but there's surely an argument for saying stick to what you believed in at the time and go with it.

Why the avoidance until today of any communication, the supposed posturing and undoubted communications towards any clubs interested in alleged bartering for their vote, the overall uncertainty and circus this has all become and after all that, still no vote cast. 

Piss up and brewery spring to mind. Amazed there are Dundee fans who actually have the neck to show face on here. I hope it backfires spectacularly on their club. 

And I couldn't give a flying fox what happens to be honest. As a club Ayr  get a decent payout or try and keep overachieving to try to get up via the playoffs. Just time for some clarity really. 

All this chat of looking after the interests of other clubs who may be relegated is absolute claptrap that fools nobody. Everybody, rightly, looks after themselves first.