Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

25 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Are Dundee fans still pretending that their vote on a single issue - ie whether to finish the league now or not, is somehow an incredible bargaining chip in securing something that the people they're negotiating with don't have the power to give them. Nelms and co appear to be trying to play 4D chess on a dartboard.

Bear in mind that these are the same Dundee fans who previously worshipped ‘Sir’ Calum ‘C’lum’ Melville and a dozen other Walter Mitty custodians of their club for their acumen over no less than £20 million plus of losses and two administrations. It’s not exactly a brains’ trust fanbase.

Bear in mind that these are the same Dundee fans who previously worshipped ‘Sir’ Calum ‘C’lum’ Melville and a dozen other Walter Mitty custodians of their club for their acumen over no less than £20 million plus of losses and two administrations. It’s not exactly a brains’ trust fanbase.

Maybe but we’ve survived despite the odds.

The next couple of years for Morten without the sweetie man at the helm and Crawford the window licker in charge should be entertaining.

Thanks for your input champ.

11 minutes ago, virginton said:

That's a bit harsh, it was only Giovanni De Stefano I worshipped.

2 hours ago, Mexico said:

They should void the season in that case, and split the prize money equally amongst clubs.

I agree that is the fairest outcome.

I accept they’ll never quite go that far for many pragmatic reasons.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5493426/spfl-murdoch-maclennan-order-probe-dundee-mystery-email/

Oh dear Dundee could be in bother here if the SPFL blames Dundee for Friday nights fiasco, i mean lets be honest the SPFL aren't going to blame themselves are they. 

Drysdale's email account is to be searched apparantly, this could spectacularly backfire on Dundee if they were found to be lying on Friday, what a laugh that would be.

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Oh dear Dundee could be in bother here if the SPFL blames Dundee for Friday nights fiasco, i mean lets be honest the SPFL aren't going to blame themselves are they. 

In bother from who? 

The people who said "we haven't got your vote" or the people who said "now we have but we'll disregard it"? 

3 minutes ago, Dele said:

In bother from who? 

The people who said "we haven't got your vote" or the people who said "now we have but we'll disregard it"? 

We'll they're obviously wanting to check Dundee computers to make sure the original vote email was actually sent at the stated time. 

If there's no evidence of the email being sent at Dundee's end then they've clearly lied to buy more time 

Edited by rb123!

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

We'll they're obviously wanting to check Dundee computers to make sure the original vote email was actually sent at the stated time. 

If there's no evidence of the email being sent at Dundee's end then they've clearly lied to buy more time 

You've went from "Dundee in trouble" to "they want to check Dundee computers so they didn't lie to buy time". 

Do you expect Dundee to be 'in trouble'? If so, what do you think the punishment will be? 

Am I wrong in believing that even if the vote would have been counted, it is well within the club's right to retract a 'no' vote? The comments feel like smoke and mirrors to detract from the fact that the SPFL have ballsed this up so spectacularly. I don't believe of all entities they can throw anything at us about this.

Also, it's the Scum. Expect the Daily Rangers to prop up a re-typed copy of this article in 15 minutes.

Does anyone really believe that whatever happens we'll not be painted as the ones in the wrong here?

We are currently sandwiched between sheer incompetence from the SPFL, a thick as f**k and corrupt media and OF conspiracies. Of course we'll be the ones to look bad here. 

21 minutes ago, rb123! said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5493426/spfl-murdoch-maclennan-order-probe-dundee-mystery-email/

Drysdale's email account is to be searched apparantly, this could spectacularly backfire on Dundee if they were found to be lying on Friday, what a laugh that would be.

Don't see why if Rule 2 states that you can't revoke your vote once you agree to the resolution.

EVaqbMkXgAAPjns.jpeg.thumb.jpg.fed3c74ca187f2000c9d8a11634cb493.jpg

37 minutes ago, Dele said:

You've went from "Dundee in trouble" to "they want to check Dundee computers so they didn't lie to buy time". 

Do you expect Dundee to be 'in trouble'? If so, what do you think the punishment will be? 

Fine and a points deduction would be a great laugh, even if there was any wrong doing though i doubt you'd get anything other than a slap on the wrist.

14 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Fine and a points deduction would be a great laugh, even if there was any wrong doing though i doubt you'd get anything other than a slap on the wrist.

The team that looked to be voting against the proposal they really really wanted implemented would be punished for potentially changing their minds at the last minute and giving it a serious think now? Get a grip and stop sniffing the glue.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

40 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Am I wrong in believing that even if the vote would have been counted, it is well within the club's right to retract a 'no' vote? The comments feel like smoke and mirrors to detract from the fact that the SPFL have ballsed this up so spectacularly. I don't believe of all entities they can throw anything at us about this.

You cast your vote.  We all know that.  That it was valid at the point when the email left Dundee is the (almost) entire claim of Partick.

The notion that you can retract a 'no' vote looks to me like made up pish.

14 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You cast your vote.  We all know that.  That it was valid at the point when the email left Dundee is the (almost) entire claim of Partick.

The notion that you can retract a 'no' vote looks to me like made up pish.

I'm fairly certain there's a certain act that backs up my argument.

image.png.7158e598f8a7323f653585409917cbaf.png

Of course it looks like pish to you though. Would do through a pair of these.

Royal Blue Reflective Clubs – BOMO Sunglasses | Official Online Shop