Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

1 minute ago, H Wragg said:

What kind of crowds are realistically going to turn up for friendlies against Celtic and United?

Enough to call them 'lucrative'?

Think you’re posting in the wrong forum bud.

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

I see the dabs on here are still throwing a hissy fit 😂😂 #day4

No, you don't, because that's not what is happening.

Just claiming folk to be doing that or that they're seething or whatever dull unoriginal trope you predictably peddle doesn't make it true.

2 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

What kind of crowds are realistically going to turn up for friendlies against Celtic and United?

Enough to call them 'lucrative'?

You'd have to hope more United fans would turn up for friendlies than did for league encounters. Dundee United hold the record for the lowest away attendance at a Dundee Derby. 

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Just claiming folk to be doing that or that they're seething or whatever dull unoriginal trope you predictably peddle doesn't make it true.

Come on now.  That’s top banter for that particular poster.

Just now, Dele said:

You'd have to hope more United fans would turn up for friendlies than did for league encounters. Dundee United hold the record for the lowest away attendance at a Dundee Derby. 

I’m going to miss you Dele.  I probably won’t see you on our threads next seas...  Oh, wait; what am I thinking?

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Yeah I question it’s veracity too.  

I would like to hope, if there is any truth to it, the friendlys would be against yourselves and possibly Hearts to compensate us losing out on a play off with the restructure that has possibly been agreed in principle. Not that the Hearts game would be lucrative mind you.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Oh they most definitely are because you’re up their arse doesn’t mean it isn’t happening 😂

Just now, Yenitit said:

Oh they most definitely are because you’re up their arse doesn’t mean it isn’t happening 😂

Ah, Sevco/Celtic delusions of thinking that saying anything against one team means you love the other here.

And no, they aren't.