Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

43 minutes ago, third lanark said:

Sorry but you have already shown your true colours by wishing several teams go bust including Dundee and ourselves so drop the holier than thou act

Partick Thistle showed its true colours back in September by illegally tapping up an opposition manager

46 minutes ago, third lanark said:

Sorry but you have already shown your true colours by wishing several teams go bust including Dundee and ourselves so drop the holier than thou act

I only said about Dundee because of the pathetic way they're seemingy playing russian roultette with scottish football atm, although whether Dundee are to blame for this or the SPFL will be clearer in the coming days meaning i may change my opinion on that to instead Neil Doncaster can GTF.

At no time did i say i wish Partick Thistle to go bust.

4 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Partick Thistle showed its true colours back in September by illegally tapping up an opposition manager

We still don't know that they actually paid compensation 😁

Patrick Thistle appear to be getting quite a lot of attention about their self inflicted plight, not sure if either Arbroath or Alloa had been in Particks position, it would have garnered the same attention

56 minutes ago, honestman54 said:

Its not our fault that youre bottom of the league despite youre multi million pound supporter.  Get real and start looking bat the bigger picture and the needs of ALL of Scottish football.

Freudian slip because of Coronavirus pandemic?

21 minutes ago, Soapysage said:

Teams such as Partick and Hearts, if they're so desperate to avoid relegation throughout all this voting and whatnot, then they should have played better through the season, it's their own faults they're bottom of league.

I don’t think there’s a place on this thread for common sense like this.  You should be ashamed.

6 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Pfft. Lies mate! I take it you have evidence I sent these? 

Bit of a weird route to go down when you know I do have the evidence and it would show who initiated the "plan".....

I'll leave it there if you would like to apologise, otherwise I'll leave the reveal of "evidence" at the discretion of @RandomGuy.

11 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Bit of a weird route to go down when you know I do have the evidence and it would show who initiated the "plan".....

I'll leave it there if you would like to apologise, otherwise I'll leave the reveal of "evidence" at the discretion of @RandomGuy.

Don't know what you're on about. He's saying he did not receive my votes anyway.

Edited by johnnydun

23 minutes ago, rb123! said:

It's called "doing a Failkirk".  Usually tends to end in tears. And snotters. 

9 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

It’s quite incredible the size of the Ayr chip that sits on the shoulder of the perma-seething @Hammer Jag.

If only wee Forrest didn't dive, they would be a point clear of Queen of the South :wub:

p07zn4hz.jpg

Edited by itzdrk
Of not if

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/spfl-clubs-sent-chilling-financial-21853998

Italian football set to be behind closed doors until 2021, considering the UK figures are now overtaking Italy it looks inevitable we'll have to follow

That's horrible news. Looks like we'll need to vote on finishing next season early too now. 

Where are Ayr going to vote themselves?