Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

11 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Correct, Partick should look out for themselves.

Just as Ayr and other clubs shouldn’t really give a toss about Partick and vote for what’s best for themselves.

Agree, every club have looked after themselves...... why do some think Partick should be any different.

14 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

It really does astonish me how the fans of other clubs just don’t realise that Partick Thistle is ethically purer than them and that that’s why the universe picked the numbers Colin Weir picked.

^^^ David Icke outed. 

55 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Is that why you and Marshmallo are pretty much identically following me about? 

I got back to back notifications of you voting/him voting, within seconds of each other, in multiple threads...

Yeah we have been PM'ing each other to coordinate voting no on your weird polls.

1 hour ago, third lanark said:

Whereas Ayr United have been the complete definition of saints during the whole process and are not motivated by getting their money and relegating Ian McCalls team? Don’t make me laugh

Imagine being motivated by the purpose if the vote, how dare we! 

Dundee have badly tarnished their name and reputation in this fiasco.

Their approach to this has been deceitful and shows a lack of integrity and morals with their double dealing.

They had an opportunity to make their position very clear, but buried their head in the sand .

A statement should have been made saying they either voted or did not and if they had changed their position on matters should have simply said they have had a rethink, changed their minds and will be reversing their decision - hiding behind closed doors is dishonest.

Everyone is entitled to change their decision - but the nature in the way Dundee have behaved is doing their reputation no good.

Clubs from all leagues will be wary of Dundee in the future.

18 minutes ago, mychurch said:

You wouldn’t.

The leagues  would start once football is given the all clear to start again. Say 10 teams in the Northern Premier, with an 18 game initial league, followed by playoffs as that are dependent on how many games/weeks are lost to Covid. 

I need to go back and look, which level are you doing this at?

5 hours ago, mychurch said:

If somebody from the Championship was going to hold the balance of power, it really has to be someone other than Partick or Inverness. Although it looks like Dundee are complicit in this, it’s just as likely that the Dundee received a call after the 3 no votes were received and that we are being used as a pawn to stop the whole thing breaking down. 

I have been a Dundee fan long enough to know that we don’t do well as favourite, and that having a 14 team SPFL is  no reason to believe we would wine the Championship that’s left behind. It might increase our odds, but I can’t really see that that is in our interest. 

Getting the opposition drunk could increase your chances of winning games, imho.