Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

I agree there are hurdles to a league reconstruction.
In the league of 16 I would play every side 3 times. After playing each other twice you would then play 7 away and 8 at home.
Still not perfect but nothing is going to be perfect at the present time.
Why do people keep posting this kind of sh*te?

4 minutes ago, printer said:
1 hour ago, SueSue said:
I agree there are hurdles to a league reconstruction.
In the league of 16 I would play every side 3 times. After playing each other twice you would then play 7 away and 8 at home.
Still not perfect but nothing is going to be perfect at the present time.

Why do people keep posting this kind of sh*te?

It's a distinct category of football supporter. The League Restructurer, they do it all on computers, but it used to be the league ladders out the Shoot or similar football magazine. They mostly don't go but keep meticulous records.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It's a distinct category of football supporter. The League Restructurer, they do it all on computers, but it used to be the league !assets out the Shoot or similar football magazine. They mostly don't go but keep meticulous records.

^^^^^

wtf does that even mean 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 minute ago, Dele said:

Rab was bombed out of Dens by John Brown. Scott's best mate.. 

And there were all sorts of mud flung at Rab for recording a private conversation whilst Gardiner has erm, leaked a private conversation.

So, who are we reckoning created the Twitter account @Nick_Russell__ to 'leak' the WhatsApp messages (Which have been edited to remove names) and say exactly word for word what Scot Gardiner said Eric Drysdale posted in the supposed WhatsApp group? It has to be one of the senior club officials in this 'chat' but why the underhandedness of creating a fake Twitter account?
EVUzH8_WsAAvQtP?format=jpg%26name=900x900&key=497221ec79cf9edcd5c585d4ef635a3bad363de8a8d360b730b4d2f4b82f2640
EVUzH9AXQAAHVKJ?format=jpg%26name=900x900&key=83b313b145103674178dad3b61335f1de52e7ea37a914fec7c0879cec18dd270
EVUzH88WkAAhATU?format=jpg%26name=medium&key=6d688c5c59328c0e964b64145bb41e736ad98a1569e88599f46c1ff228a72f1f
Nick Russell, anagram of 'runs sellick'.

In all seriousness, the tweets were specifically sent to rangers fans twitter accounts. Imo, someone in the chat was showing it to higher up intermediary at Rangers, who gave it to some random to get it circulated within the Rangers fans asap.
Assuming it is completely legit of course and not just someone mixing real messages with fake ones to start conspiracies.

1 minute ago, MAC THE KNIFE said:

AS IF THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANY VOTING INTIMIDATION IN PREVIOUS LEAGUE VOTES BY THE GRUESOME GLASGOW BASED PAIR !!! TAKE IT TOO FAR & THEY MIGHT GET EXPELLED FROM THE LEAGUE FOR MISCONDUCT AGAINST THE LEAGUE. 

HE EXCLAIMED!

You’re kinda following a circular argument here. If on the basis of current league position we don’t qualify for that payment then how is it right United get promoted?

I don’t anywhere say that it’s ‘right’ we get promoted, I’m merely pointing out that the argument that United merit the title and the prize money at the same time as not meriting promotion doesn’t hold water.

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

This has turned into such a farse beyond belief, all down to a tick or cross of a box apparently, ffs.

Also was a "technical errror" with premiership votes because Hearts and Rangers both voted against but SPFL say only 1 team voted against.

This comes down to either the people at Hampden dealing with the votes being a bit thick or there has been genuine tampering going on.

IMO the whole vote needs to be done again to save the integrity of the whole situation because with the leaks of those votes (should never have found there way into the public domain) people are now beginning to wonder what the hell has gone on and i'd presume majority of clubs have lost faith in this farce of a vote.

Also if Dundee are being allowed a second vote then every other club has to re-vote IMO

If that is true, it is a form of ballot rigging.

In local and Parliamentary elections, a tick in the box is counted as a valid vote. So long as intention is clear, the vote is valid.

I've seen all sort of squiggles and marks, even a cock and balls, in ballot paper boxes counted as valid votes.