Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

2 minutes ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

Why?

Three quarters of the season has been completed. That's a pretty good indicator of what teams deserve.

It's still mathematically possible to not secure automatic promotion. Just like the year you were relegated by us, it had happened months before in all probability, but the responsibility fell to us to make it mathematically certain.

No-one really deserves promotion or relegation on a league that can't be finished.

The most important thing is the survival of clubs. And with season tickets for next season already on sale at some clubs. It's a chance for bigger crowds coming out, to help clubs get restarted.

2 minutes ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

It's not going to be possible to finish the season. All we have to go on are the tables as they stand.

Trust me I'm gutted, I was really looking forward to Dundee players giving us a guard of honour at Dens. 

5 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Has anyone mathematically earned promotion or relegation?

5 minutes ago, Juanhourjoe said:

No-one really deserves promotion or relegation on a league that can't be finished.

The most important thing is the survival of clubs. And with season tickets for next season already on sale at some clubs. It's a chance for bigger crowds coming out, to help clubs get restarted.

Well said that man 👏

1 hour ago, big al said:

How on earth is 2 leagues of 16 a better way forward? 
what an absolutely shit product that would be, although only 2 sevco/Celtic games would reduce domestic violence etc to be fair.

Just because someone is proposing leagues of 16 doesn’t mean there will only be 30 fixtures.

Not saying I’m an advocate of a 16-16-12 or whatever kind of setup, but plenty of leagues in Europe have 16 teams with some form of split or playoffs.

It's not going to be possible to finish the season. All we have to go on are the tables as they stand.
Trust me I'm gutted, I was really looking forward to Dundee players giving us a guard of honour at Dens. 

Your promotion will be remembered in the same way ours was in 2012.

9 minutes ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

It's a moot point.

If the season is just going to be scrapped then no prize money should be awarded to any team.

It's only a moot point to you as it suits your agenda.

So once again,

28 minutes ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

If you're giving out prize money based on projected positions then why wouldn't you promote and relegate teams using the same method?

The title was a formality for united, even though we've been honking for months. Partick deserve to go down, they've been dog shit all season.

We still have a game in hand over Queen of the easy who have been equally as bad

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

It's only a moot point to you as it suits your agenda.

So once again,

I've got no agenda, my preference is for United to win it on the park. Scrapping the season seems like the worst option to me.

Seems like the only ones with an agenda in this situation is your club.

With Dundee trying to be cnuts of the year, holding the rest of the lower leagues teams vital cash in limbo, can anyone remind me how many times these feckers have been in Administration?
If any clubs go bust over Dundee intransigence over this, Dundee should just feck off and take Sevco with them, and form their own cheating league.

Jesus wept.

3 minutes ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

I've got no agenda, my preference is for United to win it on the park. Scrapping the season seems like the worst option to me.

Seems like the only ones with an agenda in this situation is your club.

How could that be possible, without some kind of shorter season next year. Or would you rather that's what happened?