Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

Just now, Louis Litt said:

I can't see the logic in releasing the votes until this is complete.

Sure, release a statement saying you're still awaiting completion or whatever but the way it's worked out means you're now going to have one championship team getting pelters from team's fans and inevitably boycotted in the future by the bigger roasters from either side of the debate. 

Wouldn't it be great if it turns out that all the clubs were only going on advice being given on P&B?

If Thistle get relegated and a spokesman says they are seething we'll know its happened.

3 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Dundee United fans have been quiet, probably depressed that they can't crack open the champagne tonight

The older champagne is the better it is.  If this is delayed for another fortnight the bottle I bought will be almost six weeks old.

Just now, AyrshireTon said:

Have Sevco released a statement yet?

They've presumably either not voted, or voted Yes, so it'll be interesting to see if they do.

Only one club voted No in the top flight, and I doubt Hearts would hold of doing so when relegation was staring at them.

2 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

Wouldn't it be great if it turns out that all the clubs were only going on advice being given on P&B?

If Thistle get relegated and a spokesman says they are seething we'll know its happened.

Dundee's official response

tfw.png

I can't see the logic in releasing the votes until this is complete.

Sure, release a statement saying you're still awaiting completion or whatever but the way it's worked out means you're now going to have one championship team getting pelters from team's fans and inevitably boycotted in the future by the bigger roasters from either side of the debate. 

Not only is there no logic it just shouldn’t be allowed to happen. Presumably the update is a cheap shot to apply pressure to the championship club which hasn’t voted yet even though legally they can wait 28 days before they vote should they choose to do so. Absolute shambles.

They've presumably either not voted, or voted Yes, so it'll be interesting to see if they do.
Only one club voted No in the top flight, and I doubt Hearts would hold of doing so when relegation was staring at them.
Unless they've had a nod and a wink that they'll be kept up.

Guest JTS98
2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Could have just abstained? Same effect, really.

It’s understood by Record Sport that the Championship club that has us all on the edge of our seat is Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

The SPFL are yet to confirm the identity of the last second-tier club to vote, whose decision could crown some clubs as champions and relegate others.

But it appears like it’s the Highlanders who are kingmakers at the moment.