Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Are you really willing to die on the hill that says the SPFL have changed the way they vote on things for this vote?

Jeezo.

They'd need a vote on that first though.

I can see it now...

Right guys, we will be having a vote on ABC, but I know it wont pass, so I intend on changing the vote rules so that we can get ABC to pass. Can everyone vote now.

In other news, Turkeys vote for Christmas.

FFS

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Is it not automatically Raab, should Boris pass? You're more politically motivated than I, I wouldn't even know the list of contenders!

Maybe not, but I bet Jocky would be in there somewhere.

Just get the remaining games played out in Championship Manager with the actual managers deciding the tactics and line-ups.

Would be worth it to see Dick Campbell struggling to operate a mouse.

3 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Just get the remaining games played out in Championship Manager with the actual managers deciding the tactics and line-ups.

I want to see Peter Grant looking at the monitor and wondering why it isn't heating up his pie, he cant even open it. What kind of shite microwave is this b*****ding thing.

Edit, just realised youre an Alloa fan, it wasn't deliberate, I just really dislike Peter Grant, aka the thick twats John Hughes.

Edited by srw

3 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

This is the fairest way IMO.

4 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Just want fairness. Either we finish the games, or it's null and void.

Thank you.

Null and void has never been on the table and the games aren't getting finished either. Deal with it.

2 minutes ago, virginton said:

Null and void has never been on the table and the games aren't getting finished either. Deal with it.

Well the whole things a fucking joke then, just like Morton bending over and taking it up the hoop from Hamilton.

Thank you.

11 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Just want fairness. Either we finish the games, or it's null and void.

Thank you.

No you don't, and absolutely no one is fooled that you do.

You just want to see Dundee United not win the league. 

Might still happen. There's more to come from these proposals and voted I'd imagine.

1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

We’re probably one of the most likely to say yes. As much as we’d like a shot at getting top 4 it’s unlikely especially if the games were to be eventually played close together.  We also still have memories of last season where a collapse in form at a similar stage saw us only just avoid relegation. Removing that risk would be desirable. The proposal also brings back fife derby games(although means we won’t get Falkirk, financially if we had to choose one or the other rovers are a better pick)

+ Ross MacArthur is on the spfl board.

Part of my logic would be the fact that you drop from 5th to 6th due to PPG deciding final league positions, decreasing the money and perhaps encouraging the club to wait it out a wee bit longer. Personally think it's a longshot this vote doesn't pass (feckin' shite and all that), but the Pars would possibly be on the 'no' spectrum with play-offs and less money through how they're deciding it.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

No you don't, and absolutely no one is fooled that you do.

You just want to see Dundee United not win the league. 

Might still happen. There's more to come from these proposals and voted I'd imagine.

f**k sake here's 'Mystic Meg' again.