Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

1 hour ago, weetoonlad said:

Thanks guys nice to win something in lockdown . thanks stay safe look after others stay home help save life's .  

Sent from my Stolen Samsung s20

I wasn’t referring to you actually, or to RossB for that matter.

And save life’s what, btw?

Just now, Rudolph Hucker said:

Pretty obvious by now that it’s going to have a knock-on effect on next season at least.

Read my post then respond again.

Or better still don’t.

Are you advocating changing the rules (which then allows teams like Hearts) to throw loads of money at signings - just to finish a season - much to the detriment of teams like Hamilton? 
Would you find that fair? 
Are you one for changing the laws surrounding the game during a season, [mention=21987]Monkey Tennis[/mention]? 

They are going to be changing something one way or another, whether it is voiding the season, finishing the season as it is or completing it after the shutdown is finished. None of them are fair. Unprecedented times.

4 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

Why did you shorten the sentence ?

To emphasise the point of, "used to be". I probably should have bolded it, granted. 

Sad to see Rudi still pulling at my jumper craving attention. I hoped his jilted lover act would die down after rubbering him for a while. Alas, it was not to be. 

Are you advocating changing the rules (which then allows teams like Hearts) to throw loads of money at signings - just to finish a season - much to the detriment of teams like Hamilton? 

Would you find that fair? 

Are you one for changing the laws surrounding the game during a season, [mention=21987]Monkey Tennis[/mention]? 

Hearts completely overhauled their squad in January and were still shite.

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Hearts completely overhauled their squad in January and were still shite.

Yes they did. Within a set transfer window. 

Is it fair that they would then get yet another opportunity to overhaul their squad before the season is out? 

5 hours ago, jagsfan57 said:

Why does it need to be the same squad ?

It used to be that transfers were allowed at any time

Read my post. I outlined why I think it would be unfair if it was not the same squad.

Dele is making the same point as well.

To emphasise the point of, "used to be". I probably should have bolded it, granted. 
Sad to see Rudi still pulling at my jumper craving attention. I hoped his jilted lover act would die down after rubbering him for a while. Alas, it was not to be. 

So, if the season is voided or it’s decided to finish it after 28/29 games that’s what we do every season from now on ?

Yes they did. Within a set transfer window. 
Is it fair that they would then get yet another opportunity to overhaul their squad before the season is out? 
It's certainly no less fair than just sticking a pin in the season at some random moment. Hearts are absolutely shite, and will finish bottom regardless, of that I have no doubt.