Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

Just now, weetoonlad said:

Right guys wee change overnight . Spfl/sfa are saying Nil and Void not on the table due to the FIFA letter issued Friday . for clubs to take their place in next season two euro comp you need to do two things finish your season or announce your winners simple if not your places for 2020/21 season will not exist . so it as is all teams at the top now are winners and all teams at bottom go down . some happy and some unhappy people going about but remember its only football . we are losing 1000s of life's all over the world . stay safe you can replace a football team you can't replace a life

Sent from my ZTE BLADE V7 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Nobody is listening you utter fantasist 

38 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:

Right guys wee change overnight . Spfl/sfa are saying Nil and Void not on the table due to the FIFA letter issued Friday . for clubs to take their place in next season two euro comp you need to do two things finish your season or announce your winners simple if not your places for 2020/21 season will not exist . so it as is all teams at the top now are winners and all teams at bottom go down . some happy and some unhappy people going about but remember its only football . we are losing 1000s of life's all over the world . stay safe you can replace a football team you can't replace a life

Sent from my Samsung s20 gold

Get help

15 minutes ago, rb123! said:

So it seems pretty certain now that SPFL are going to announce Celtic champions and relegate Hearts, can only presume for the Championship it'll mean top goes up and bottom goes down. Fairest way IMO.

No chance.

Guest DAVIDB69

Even if the Scottish season stops and results are declared as they are, it wont simply be a case of saying see you in July for the league cup.

Still don’t think new seasons will be allowed to start till the five big leagues have finished .

UEFA may have 55 countries but they only really care about 5.

So it seems pretty certain now that SPFL are going to announce Celtic champions and relegate Hearts, can only presume for the Championship it'll mean top goes up and bottom goes down. Fairest way IMO.

200% going to happen in the next few weeks Spfl/ Sfa just taking legal advise so when Rangers Hearts Partick and others start threatening they have the answers simple . move on deal with it

At least weetoonlad will guaranteed to be able to point back to posts where he got the outcome right.

Until Friday dude the way forward was nil and void but that letter changes it all . as I say I might sound daft but my contacts in the game say only two ways ahead

Play out the 2019/20 season from Sept onwards

Make the winners of all divs as now and relegation as same only two ways forward Spfl will meet Tues to discuss

Guest DAVIDB69
Until Friday dude the way forward was nil and void but that letter changes it all . as I say I might sound daft but my contacts in the game say only two ways ahead  

Make the winners of all divs as now and relegation as same only two ways forward Spfl will meet Tues to discuss

How was nil and void beneficial and to who

4 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:

1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

Nobody is listening you utter fantasist 

1 hour ago, weetoonlad said:

200% going to happen in the next few weeks Spfl/ Sfa just taking legal advise so when Rangers Hearts Partick and others start threatening they have the answers simple . move on deal with it

It's going to happen twice? 🤔

The Telegraph article posted earlier, where does it mention no promotion or relegation?

When is all of this likely to be decided? It’s all getting a bit boring and I just want something, anything to be decided so that we can all get on with the meltdowns and arguments properly.