COVID 19 Mass gatherings over 500 to be banned from Monday

Jerry Macguire

31 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Season will probably get extended , Euros played next year I reckon,but health and well being before anything 

All sorts of complications with that, players out of contract etc. Maybe the higher levels will be able to cope, but stuff at our level is done I would have thought.

48 minutes ago, The Informer said:

All sorts of complications with that, players out of contract etc. Maybe the higher levels will be able to cope, but stuff at our level is done I would have thought.

Not sure if this is true but I did hear that as long as the SFA suspension is in place players are not allowed to train

The seasons done, no doubt. Probably be some sort of SPFL reconstruction brought forward which was in the pipeline for 21/22 where most if not all clubs are appeased. Clubs will have the vote so it’s more than likely.

The seasons done, no doubt. Probably be some sort of SPFL reconstruction brought forward which was in the pipeline for 21/22 where most if not all clubs are appeased. Clubs will have the vote so it’s more than likely.
Assume this is the 4 divisions of 12 rumour that was going around?

Just now, GNU_Linux said:
3 minutes ago, kefc said:

Assume this is the 4 divisions of 12 rumour that was going around?

There’s been rumours of 3 x 16s but again only rumours.

Just now, parsforlife said:

Only thing of any substance that was talked about was a move to 14 team championship at the end of last season but even that has gone away. Most talk is BS.

Ok, must be BS then 👍

3 hours ago, Mucho said:

Ample time for you to forage around for some common sense. 😷

Caledonian Braves v Edin Uni or whoever off - I feel so much safer. Come on now, this is so much over the top.

Edited by Hampden Diehard

POSSIBLE SCRUB LEAGUE CUP. IT COULD COME TO TITLES / PROMOTIONS ETC BEING DECIDED ON CURRENT TABLES. IF A PLAY OFF MATCH IS NEEDED HAVE THEM PLAYED BEHIND CLOSED DOORS
Twice you've posted this now.

You cant promote or relegate based on half to two thirds of a season. Null the season and start again next year.

On 13/03/2020 at 15:51, kefc said:

That's a viable way forward.   I 've heard it's 14 - 16 - 16 with 4 new clubs.

Personally I can see no way of any league being completed without major ructions.

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

There is no need to make a quick decision on this. I don't understand the haste at all.

Aye just deal with things on a weekly basis.   We only have a guarantee that games are off this weekend and midweek.   If in the (very) unlikely situation happens a things a back normal next weekend or even in 2/3 weeks then there has been much debate about a situation easily solved. 

44 minutes ago, G4Mac said:

Twice you've posted this now.

You cant promote or relegate based on half to two thirds of a season. Null the season and start again next year.

Totally agree. No one has won or lost anything void the season is the only reasonable solution. 

30 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

That's a viable way forward.   I 've heard it's 14 - 16 - 16 with 4 new clubs.

Personally I can see no way of any league being completed without major ructions.

My understanding is that SPFL club's won't vote for it. The current situation may change that, but I doubt it.

There have actually been 195/240? (75%) league games played. Teams challenging for title Kelty and Bonnyrigg have played 80% of their games, bottom four have played 76%+ of games due to be played. Not going to disagree with the call it null and void approach if we get to a stage in a couple of months where the situation hasn't improved though.

The projection for this going away is July time so there is no football happening this season. Which is rubbish.