Thistle vs. Alloa

Going on form and past games with Alloa this has another 1-1 draw written all over it. Can't wait. 

I think this is our chance to extend our longest winless run since the season we were relegated. Been playing a bit better recently, but I reckon we could still manage it. 

Anyway, really looking forward to weetoonlad's top quality content on the match thread. 

Going on form and past games with Alloa this has another 1-1 draw written all over it. Can't wait.  I think this is our chance to extend our longest winless run since the season we were relegated. Been playing a bit better recently, but I reckon we could still manage it. 

Anyway, really looking forward to weetoonlad's top quality content on the match thread. 

Ur welcome dude its a hard one to call I have been waiting several months for Thistles season to turn but still waiting . A draw for Alloa would be a great result I feel if thistle get a win they will go on a run of 3/4 wins . 1_1 for me .  

Sent from my Samsung 10 Gold

We're playing the long-game with this one.  Looks like gatherings of over 500 people will be banned, but we've been so eye-wateringly bad that we might just dip below that number of people that are actually interested in watching us relegate ourselves.  Game on.

Edited by forameus

2 hours ago, weetoonlad said:

Ur welcome dude its a hard one to call I have been waiting several months for Thistles season to turn but still waiting . A draw for Alloa would be a great result I feel if thistle get a win they will go on a run of 3/4 wins . 1_1 for me .  

Sent from my Samsung 10 Gold

Good to see you've had a phone upgrade. 

Quite confident for this if it goes ahead , no reason we can't go for a win , no easy games here but 

we have been playing well recently , with parry back and hopefully Deas its looking better 

Banks is a stoater ..expect his first goal for us come saturday  .

bring it on 

3 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

Last game of the season by the look of it , 

no way can this be good , pointless without fans , if we have less than 500 season ticket holders surely they can get in ?

If Alloa went pointless for the rest of the season it would give us a chance of staying up.

1 minute ago, Arnold Layne said:

If Alloa went pointless for the rest of the season it would give us a chance of staying up.

you misinterpreted my "pointless" quote  (deliberately) 🙂 any way you lot are doomed , if they do postpone the league it means more time for your strange hobby ,,, (sorry ) .

7 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

you misinterpreted my "pointless" quote  (deliberately) 🙂 any way you lot are doomed , if they do postpone the league it means more time for your strange hobby ,,, (sorry ) .

That was many years ago. I'm a reformed character.

8 hours ago, whereismillar said:

I hear Zanatta is self isolating at the moment , what have you done to him ? 

A virus could explain his utter lethargy.