CoD Warzone.

Busta Nut

Another enormous update last night/today for Season 4. They've also added "events" into the games which so far I have found to be annoying as f**k. Details here

https://charlieintel.com/season-4-now-live-in-modern-warfare-and-warzone/60831/?amp&__twitter_impression=true&fbclid=IwAR3JemBfT-XQcaA6pQ5QwdrUgza8HKIUdnfywvQ1JlFAIRMR9AR4y9hyPPI

Edited by The Golden God

I'm not sure whether it's just bad luck, but I found last night utterly horrific.  Started 5 or 6 BR and got papped out early in all of them barely getting a chance (one I didn't even see a chest until the first circle had closed).  And that new Rumble Mode?  Jesus Fucking Christ...you know that Tom Cruise film Live Die Repeat?  You know that opening scene where he's a complete jobber and gets chucked into a warzone and gets repeatedly stomped?  That's what this is.  Just rows and rows of snipers picking off absolutely everyone, including the snipers who are shitter than them.  I expect I'll just need to get used to it, but not so positive so far.

1 hour ago, forameus said:

I'm not sure whether it's just bad luck, but I found last night utterly horrific.  Started 5 or 6 BR and got papped out early in all of them barely getting a chance (one I didn't even see a chest until the first circle had closed).  And that new Rumble Mode?  Jesus Fucking Christ...you know that Tom Cruise film Live Die Repeat?  You know that opening scene where he's a complete jobber and gets chucked into a warzone and gets repeatedly stomped?  That's what this is.  Just rows and rows of snipers picking off absolutely everyone, including the snipers who are shitter than them.  I expect I'll just need to get used to it, but not so positive so far.

The parachute spawns need to be much higher as it feels impossible to dive behind the enemy lines on the rumble mode. Played a bit with my cousin and had the same experience as you.

18 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

The parachute spawns need to be much higher as it feels impossible to dive behind the enemy lines on the rumble mode. Played a bit with my cousin and had the same experience as you.

My second game ended up in some seemingly tiny area with a hill on either side of a narrow bridge.  That was pretty much it.  So everyone on the map was basically sniper's delight, and anyone further up either.  I mean, the chaos was good in a way, it's impressive you're getting 100 people in the same small map and going at it, but it's not much fun when it's either go a sniper yourself, or die over and over and over again.  

Git gud etc.

At 12pm today I won my 3rd ever game, this time a duos. I’m watching the helicopter, chuffed to see my name there. I say cheerio to my pal and turn off the PS4...not completely realising/thinking that you need to return to the lobby for the win to count on your record.

It’s now 6:48pm and I’m still absolutely distraught about it. 😪

Edited by Slacker

At 12pm today I won my 3rd ever game, this time a duos. I’m watching the helicopter, chuffed to see my name there. I say cheerio to my pal and turn off the PS4...not completely realising/thinking that you need to return to the lobby for the win to count on your record.

It’s now 6:48pm and I’m still absolutely distraught about it. [emoji25]

They all count where it matters...

Having to go back to the lobby for a win to count is terrible. Been robbed out of 2 wins because of it. Still on double figures though winning on solo was the best buzz but playing with yer mates is a good laugh. Eats up a lot of time though.

MP5 and Bison are great SMGs although I feel the new update has Bison blueprints spawning all over the map.

I still have no idea how to properly snipe in this game and searching online doesn't help? Is there bullet drop? Has anyone seen a good primer online? 

MP5 and Bison are great SMGs although I feel the new update has Bison blueprints spawning all over the map.
I still have no idea how to properly snipe in this game and searching online doesn't help? Is there bullet drop? Has anyone seen a good primer online? 
There is definitely bullet drop.

Sniping takes practice. Unless the target is sat still you have to account for bullet drop, leed etc.

12 minutes ago, Empty It said:

They've replaced quads with realism quads and it is shite

Aye not a fan of the realism mode, quads seems a c**t most of the time anyway but that makes it even worse. 

Trios best game mode imo you can get by when one of your teammates dies but in quads the numbers just beat you.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my best win so far tonight. Trios that were dodgy as f**k throughout and then went into the final circle on my on my own v another single and a double and managed to kill them all. Think it’s the most excited I’ve ever been at any game ever, shoutin at the tele like Scotland just won the World Cup, don’t care how sad it is I was fucking buzzin.