CoD Warzone.

Busta Nut

Just had warzone on for the first time in 3 weeks and instantly remembered why. It is full of the sweatiest players I've come across sitting in corners with their roze skin, earphones full whack for footsteps. I think cross play is killing these games for me being matched with try hard PC gamers.

20 hours ago, #Gary said:

Crossplay with PC will never be a good thing for us console gamers. Luckily, you can turn it off in most (if not all?) games for now.

Some games you can only turn off crossplay between xbox and playstation, cant remove pc crossplay from xbox games, f**k that 

Pc mouse and keyboard in fps are b*****ds lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/07/2021 at 21:40, Empty It said:

I think cross play is killing these games for me being matched with try hard PC gamers.

Can companies not give us servers based around I have a life and can't sweat on this for 14 hours a day😂

I dabble in this but mainly play a lot of Apex and they have the same issue. I'm not the best player in the world but here I am getting fired in to lobbies where the champion is some c**t with 30k kills as one character. 

5 hours ago, well fan for life said:

Can companies not give us servers based around I have a life and can't sweat on this for 14 hours a day😂

I dabble in this but mainly play a lot of Apex and they have the same issue. I'm not the best player in the world but here I am getting fired in to lobbies where the champion is some c**t with 30k kills as one character. 

Aye, but you'd likely find people getting ways around that to take the piss out of them.  FIFA thought they were being dead smart in putting ways to unlock new content into the skill-based mode.  People tanked their ranking to make it easier and made it a miserable experience for everyone but them. People are c***s.

It would be good if they could work it though.  I really enjoyed Warzone when I was playing it, as it felt different to the usual online fare where you just turned up and got repeatedly curb-stomped by better players.  The format kind of hid that, at least most of the time.  You did get those rounds where it was just miserable though.  Drop in, get settled, but oh no, there's zzxzxWeeShiteNamezzxzx with his 8000 hours played and he's taken you out before you even saw him

11 minutes ago, forameus said:

Aye, but you'd likely find people getting ways around that to take the piss out of them.  FIFA thought they were being dead smart in putting ways to unlock new content into the skill-based mode.  People tanked their ranking to make it easier and made it a miserable experience for everyone but them. People are c***s.

It would be good if they could work it though.  I really enjoyed Warzone when I was playing it, as it felt different to the usual online fare where you just turned up and got repeatedly curb-stomped by better players.  The format kind of hid that, at least most of the time.  You did get those rounds where it was just miserable though.  Drop in, get settled, but oh no, there's zzxzxWeeShiteNamezzxzx with his 8000 hours played and he's taken you out before you even saw him

Aye I know it's more of a challenge than it sounds. Even ranked mode in Apex is a shambles for the most part. Literally getting thrown into lobbies with a guy called "definitely not a smurf". 

There's me barely hit the ground, looking for a weapon of some sort and I get one clipped by TTV_AdultVirginxXx. Rinse/repeat. 

• 3 weeks later...
Enjoying the game mode Clash, hope they keep it in. Lots of fun, the ability to level up some guns and pull off some shots that you wouldn’t normally be able to do in other game modes is refreshing.

Aye. I’ve stuck some double weapon XP tokens on and managed to rank up a few guns quite quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...