CoD Warzone.

Busta Nut

31 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

What loadout you currently running?

Running a maxed krig 6, but its ttk is just not doing it for me, always run a shotgun as second weapon, love the gallo lol

Was thinking of changing to the ffar once ive maxed it out (using it in zombies to rattle through the levels) seems to have a dyno rate of fire

What about you? 

Running a maxed krig 6, but its ttk is just not doing it for me, always run a shotgun as second weapon, love the gallo lol
Was thinking of changing to the ffar once ive maxed it out (using it in zombies to rattle through the levels) seems to have a dyno rate of fire
What about you? 

I really wanted to use the Krig after obtaining the Death Cert & Enigma blueprints, but similar to you they weren’t doing it for me.
The FFAR is a great gun, I’ve just not levelled it up enough.

Never ran a shotty as a second actually.
Went back to the Kilo because I maxed it out and it was popping off.
But I’ve found the Grau (oophaga blueprint) for mid to long range, and the MP5 as a second are feeling good just now.

1 hour ago, Greenlantern said:

I really wanted to use the Krig after obtaining the Death Cert & Enigma blueprints, but similar to you they weren’t doing it for me.
The FFAR is a great gun, I’ve just not levelled it up enough.

Never ran a shotty as a second actually.
Went back to the Kilo because I maxed it out and it was popping off.
But I’ve found the Grau (oophaga blueprint) for mid to long range, and the MP5 as a second are feeling good just now.

I used to run the aug with thermal scope and was dyno with that but they absolutely rattled the range on it and with it being a burst shot its fucking horrendous now unless you are up close and personal lol

I think i gravitated to a shotgun as secondary because of its hipfire capabilities, you couldnt fail to hit something 6 yards in front of you that came round a corner, and with the rapid fire of the gallo it could decimate people

I do like the mp5 as well, got a cracking fire rate on it as well, plus thats twice now I've played outbreak and landed a tier 5 mp5, once you pack it even once its pretty much like a full time death machine 😂😂

Do you play zombies at all, i did one round of outbreak tonight (couldnt be arsed going further) and with double xp on i still got nearly 3 levels up, guns went up at least 2 themselves, its unreal how quickly you can level up playing that mode

I used to run the aug with thermal scope and was dyno with that but they absolutely rattled the range on it and with it being a burst shot its fucking horrendous now unless you are up close and personal lol
I think i gravitated to a shotgun as secondary because of its hipfire capabilities, you couldnt fail to hit something 6 yards in front of you that came round a corner, and with the rapid fire of the gallo it could decimate people
I do like the mp5 as well, got a cracking fire rate on it as well, plus thats twice now I've played outbreak and landed a tier 5 mp5, once you pack it even once its pretty much like a full time death machine [emoji23][emoji23]
Do you play zombies at all, i did one round of outbreak tonight (couldnt be arsed going further) and with double xp on i still got nearly 3 levels up, guns went up at least 2 themselves, its unreal how quickly you can level up playing that mode

I did play zombies when they had the free trial version, not sure if it’s still available tho. I enjoyed it, was a refreshing break from Verdansk.

5 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

I did play zombies when they had the free trial version, not sure if it’s still available tho. I enjoyed it, was a refreshing break from Verdansk.

Nah you need to have the actual cold war game for zombies the now, outbreak is a cracking mode if you can get it somehow, such good fun levelling up weapons and yourself, me and 3 mates last night played it for about 3hrs give or take, we only exfilled as we were working early today, but after 1200 kills i got nearly 160k exp, my only annoyance is the tier 5 gun i ended up using was the bullfrog and ive already maxed that out (thats a quality gun btw) 

You can do zombies solo as well, i feel at times it is less frustrating as multiplayer can right get on your tits at times if it just doesnt want to play right one night lol

I've just been playing this for a few days but I'm getting my arse handed to me. Folk seem to know where I am all the time.

I've been doing the solo last man standing thing. 

Are there any other parts of this that are good value? I'm only playing the free version.

I've just been playing this for a few days but I'm getting my arse handed to me. Folk seem to know where I am all the time.
Are there any other parts of this that are good value? I'm only playing the free version.
Warzone being the free version? Black ops is decent for the zombie mode, but you need to buy the full game for that.
If its just warzone I'd recommend jumping in to games on rebirth or plunder till you get to grips with how the game feels etc. It will also give you a chance to level up guns with other people being able to "carry" you.
I wouldn't worry though. Iv been playing it since release and still get my arse handed to me regularly.

I definitely wouldn't play Solos. I would play with randos and just mute them if you cba with the sometimes annoying as f teammates so at least you don't have to worry as much about being shot in the back all the time. Rebirth and plunder are defs good for familiarising yourself with the game as well. Plunder especially since a lot of people will play it for levelling up allowing you to focus on killing them while they're preoccupied.

Play plunder and drop into busy areas (Storage, Boneyard, super ect)

Thats suicidal behaviour when your just starting out. Superstore doesn't seem to be as busy since the map update though.
That's why it's good for plunder, you may die alot but gives you a great feel how others play and how the guns react, I feel it really helped me also pick up as much bounties and hunt them.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Amount of hackers has been awful in the last week. Had 3 100 percent cheaters and a couple more very dodgy folk. I know it’s been about the whole time but I’d only seen 1 proper one since I started and now it’s every other day.

Likewise, at first I just thought people were getting better but nobody seems to miss a bullet now no matter what the range is. 

Aye apparently some website that charges for aimbots/hacks/cheats had been running a couple of "free weekends".

Turning off crossplay is a good first step to minimise it but somehow doesn't completely eliminate it.

I remember years ago we used to always do the glitches in gears of war but they were so well known that they almost became just a part of the map. What joy comes from playing with an aimbot?

• 2 weeks later...