CoD Warzone.

Busta Nut

4 minutes ago, Empty It said:
22 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:
I like it, it's the first cod ive played since the ww2 one tbh, but some of the maps are decent, and the outbreak mode for zombies was a nice change from the regular zombies modes

Maybe I'm bias with how it was on first release which was a buggy horrible mess with no maps, I would recommend modern warfare, its probably my favourite since the old BO games (not including 3)

I tried modern warfare when i was in my ww2 phase, couldnt get into it, probably should have gave it longer, 

Aye nuketown 24/7 used to be good, recently its been a fucking pain in the arse with the snipers running around running and gunning you somehow
That and people rushing with shotguns is particularly annoying.

I think he means the newer modern warfare which is maybe some sort of reboot or at least has the same name as a game from 13 years ago
Sorry just noticed this, yes it was the one before cold war come out.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:
13 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:
Aye nuketown 24/7 used to be good, recently its been a fucking pain in the arse with the snipers running around running and gunning you somehow

That and people rushing with shotguns is particularly annoying.

The shotguns i can kinda accept, running and gunning with a shotgun is kinda how they are meant to be used, but snipers that can run, slide and then quickscope in a diff direction and one shot you is not how aim assist is meant to be used, theres no sway and certainly no flinch when you put two bullets in them while they aim at you

9 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Aye I just left it as it was

If you're not on pc and using crossplay, you'll be up against pc players who have a distinct advantage over console players, both frame rate and mouse aiming gives an advantage over console players (if the pc player is good enough to use them) 

Ive also felt that when a new season comes along you'll play the sweaties a lot more as they come back to the game to complete challenges etc, after a fortnight it tends to die down as they f**k off back to fortnite or whatever else they dominate lol

2 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

If you're not on pc and using crossplay, you'll be up against pc players who have a distinct advantage over console players, both frame rate and mouse aiming gives an advantage over console players (if the pc player is good enough to use them) 

Ive also felt that when a new season comes along you'll play the sweaties a lot more as they come back to the game to complete challenges etc, after a fortnight it tends to die down as they f**k off back to fortnite or whatever else they dominate lol

Me and a few mates were saying last night that it has got a lot sweatier. I don't mind getting slapped about by really good players but when they are snapping on to you with submachines and AR's for 100+metres and not missing a bullet every game, it does become incredibly frustrating. 

The hacking in the game has increased 10 fold. 

1 hour ago, latapythelegend said:

Me and a few mates were saying last night that it has got a lot sweatier. I don't mind getting slapped about by really good players but when they are snapping on to you with submachines and AR's for 100+metres and not missing a bullet every game, it does become incredibly frustrating. 

The hacking in the game has increased 10 fold. 

I thought the hacking was bad but disabling cross play really dropped a lot of that off, defo think pc shouldn't be lamped in with console players given their advantages 

I thought the hacking was bad but disabling cross play really dropped a lot of that off, defo think pc shouldn't be lamped in with console players given their advantages 

Great tip, cheers.
Seem to be getting snapped on a lot recently in the new season so I’ll disable cross play and see how that goes.

6 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

Great tip, cheers.
Seem to be getting snapped on a lot recently in the new season so I’ll disable cross play and see how that goes.

You'll still get fucking bangers running with sniper rifles and nailing you one shot if you cant take them down quick, cod really needs to sort out the lack of flinch and the quick scope they can do with sniper rifles 

You'll still get fucking bangers running with sniper rifles and nailing you one shot if you cant take them down quick, cod really needs to sort out the lack of flinch and the quick scope they can do with sniper rifles 

It’s made quite a difference. Got a few wins on Plunder last night.
Started using the Grau with the MP5 and levelling those up.

6 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

It’s made quite a difference. Got a few wins on Plunder last night.
Started using the Grau with the MP5 and levelling those up.

Good stuff, i mainly play the 6v6 multiplayer games and i certainly noticed it when i disabled crossplay, lot less frustrating lol