CoD Warzone.

Busta Nut

22 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

FARA and Krig are the best guns currently. AK47 is decent too when used for short range. I'm very glad the Kilo and Grau have come back into the conversation as well.

Aye, ive tried other guns but the krig with thermal scope is now my goto gun when im having a pissy few games and need a killstreak boost

Whats your secondary weapon, i find running with the gallo is good when you are in tight spots 

What blueprint/setup do you guys have for the Krig? I tried it last night after reading a few comments and it just wasn't happening for me.

I only used to drop in and out getting a game in here and there so I'm not that clued up on what works well tbh. Since season 3 started I've been right into the game and probably played more in the last week than I had in total before season 3.

4 minutes ago, #Gary said:

Ps I take it the best way to level up guns is in cold war multiplayer rather than in warzone itself?

Aye but you can stick tokens on and play Plunder as well and just smash Supply Runs and Recons.

I was playing this for the first time in quite a while and was having good fun, I think I'm over a year outdated running around with the M4A1 but still it was very enjoyable, stuck to plunder to begin with, is there something I'm missing about that game mode but why do my teammates never seem interested in banking their cash? 

1 hour ago, 54_and_counting said:

Aye, ive tried other guns but the krig with thermal scope is now my goto gun when im having a pissy few games and need a killstreak boost

Whats your secondary weapon, i find running with the gallo is good when you are in tight spots 

I run the Krig for range and the FARA/Bullfrog for close up. Only shotgun I ever used was the doof doof before the fire rounds were nerfed.

1 hour ago, #Gary said:

What blueprint/setup do you guys have for the Krig? I tried it last night after reading a few comments and it just wasn't happening for me.

I only used to drop in and out getting a game in here and there so I'm not that clued up on what works well tbh. Since season 3 started I've been right into the game and probably played more in the last week than I had in total before season 3.

Agency Suppressor,  19.7" Takedown barrel, Axial Arms 3x, Field Agent Grip and STANAG 60 Rnd magazine.

Killed someone pre loadout so picked up their bullfrog and started destroying people so have ended up using that as secondary. Trying to finally level up the kar just now having never really used it before and really enjoying it as well. Anyone got a good setup for the kar?

I was playing this for the first time in quite a while and was having good fun, I think I'm over a year outdated running around with the M4A1 but still it was very enjoyable, stuck to plunder to begin with, is there something I'm missing about that game mode but why do my teammates never seem interested in banking their cash? 

Plunder is all about the xp these days. It's also the fastest way to level guns up without owning either mw or blops.

6 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Plunder is all about the xp these days. It's also the fastest way to level guns up without owning either mw or blops.

Okay that makes a lot of sense tbf. 

Jump in and do supply runs and recon contracts and you usually get a top 5 finish at least while levelling up the gun of your choice. Would also chuck on a double xp token when doing it, if you have the battle pass.

1 hour ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Agency Suppressor,  19.7" Takedown barrel, Axial Arms 3x, Field Agent Grip and STANAG 60 Rnd magazine.

Ah was about to say you use lawbreaker wildcard lol, im still on gunfighter, feel the extra 3 attachments really can be the difference in sweaty games, for the krig i run

Thermal scope, muzzlebreak 5.56, 19.7" takedown, SWAT 5MW laser sight, bruiser grip, STANAG 50 rnd mag, airborne elastic wrap and tactical stock

1 minute ago, grumswall said:
12 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Jump in and do supply runs and recon contracts and you usually get a top 5 finish at least while levelling up the gun of your choice. Would also chuck on a double xp token when doing it, if you have the battle pass.

Also @Stormzyif you like the zombies mode, outbreak is unreal for leveling up weapons, especially if you get lucky and you land a tier 5 weapon ingame that you havent maxed out yet, i landed an ak-47 tier 5 yesterday, by time i finished outbreak it was level 39 from about level 5 lol (granted i had a 1hr double weapon xp token on, but that ran out during the game lol) 

7 minutes ago, grumswall said:
19 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

4 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Also @Stormzyif you like the zombies mode, outbreak is unreal for leveling up weapons, especially if you get lucky and you land a tier 5 weapon ingame that you havent maxed out yet, i landed an ak-47 tier 5 yesterday, by time i finished outbreak it was level 39 from about level 5 lol (granted i had a 1hr double weapon xp token on, but that ran out during the game lol) 

Cheers for the advice boys, I'm not really into the zombies and I play it so casually I can't imagine levelling up my weapons would do much for me anyway! I played MW a decent bit but gave away the disc so can't play it anymore but I do prefer the regular playlists to the BR version. Is Cold War worth a shot? Seems a bit pricey to me considering they'll probably release another one near the end of the year anyways. 

Also what's better 4 man, trios or duos? Solo is out of the question, tried duos and the guy just moaned that I didn't have a mic (I did) and quit on me and everytime I've done 4man everyone goes in their own direction anyway 😂

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

Cheers for the advice boys, I'm not really into the zombies and I play it so casually I can't imagine levelling up my weapons would do much for me anyway! I played MW a decent bit but gave away the disc so can't play it anymore but I do prefer the regular playlists to the BR version. Is Cold War worth a shot? Seems a bit pricey to me considering they'll probably release another one near the end of the year anyways. 

Also what's better 4 man, trios or duos? Solo is out of the question, tried duos and the guy just moaned that I didn't have a mic (I did) and quit on me and everytime I've done 4man everyone goes in their own direction anyway 😂

I'll gie you a game this week.

Duos or trios is your best bet for winning as it's less chaotic trying to wipe a team but quads can be funny. Far more people just quit when they die or don't get their own way tho. Halo matchmaking adds a cumulative matchmaking ban which is what this game should be doing for folk like that but ah well.

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

Would not reccomend, probably the worst cod I've played. I only play Nuketown and even that's very rare just to rank up guns.

I like it, it's the first cod ive played since the ww2 one tbh, but some of the maps are decent, and the outbreak mode for zombies was a nice change from the regular zombies modes

I like it, it's the first cod ive played since the ww2 one tbh, but some of the maps are decent, and the outbreak mode for zombies was a nice change from the regular zombies modes
Maybe I'm bias with how it was on first release which was a buggy horrible mess with no maps, I would recommend modern warfare, its probably my favourite since the old BO games (not including 3)