CoD Warzone.

Busta Nut

So they nerfed the stoner damage and the aug range, tbf the aug range needed it, it was a 3 burst sniper rifle at times lol, the stoner is a bit weird given it never really stood out for me 

Played 3 outbreak maps tonight, not once on the new map, baws, wish you could choose your starting map

So they nerfed the stoner damage and the aug range, tbf the aug range needed it, it was a 3 burst sniper rifle at times lol, the stoner is a bit weird given it never really stood out for me 
Played 3 outbreak maps tonight, not once on the new map, baws, wish you could choose your starting map

It was a relatively strong LMG pick up which is not a bad thing, imo. It was the same with the Bruen as it was obvs OP but everyone could pick up a strong Bruen and clean house.

19 hours ago, NotThePars said:

It was a relatively strong LMG pick up which is not a bad thing, imo. It was the same with the Bruen as it was obvs OP but everyone could pick up a strong Bruen and clean house.

Might be that im shite at fps but i maxed the stoner but moved onto the krig or the aug and play much better with them

I reached level 100 of the battlepass last season the gun it unlocked has absolutely no recoil whatsoever it feels like, but it takes nearly a full clip to down someone lol, 

Still pissed at snipers that can take 3 bullets close quarters but then hip fire and do you in one shot, they can go f**k themselves lol

I've always used an M4 and KAR98 overkill class from my first loadout but found recently when using the M4 I can start shooting and people have time to spin round and still kill me so I've swapped it out for the Krig which is much better.

The M13 and M4 are relatively weak but have much better aim than the Kilo. I hope the game is getting back to the point where there are genuine tradeoffs to different guns and not just one or two dominating the meta.

Deleted this relativley recently but kinda want to play some online shooters of late, how is the new season? Looking any good, worth the massive download? Any updates on new cod games? 

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

Deleted this relativley recently but kinda want to play some online shooters of late, how is the new season? Looking any good, worth the massive download? Any updates on new cod games? 

It's the most balanced it's been since December. Lots of people complaining about the contrast tho. People struggling to see other players.

5 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

It's the most balanced it's been since December. Lots of people complaining about the contrast tho. People struggling to see other players.

Yeah the colours for me are difficult to distinguish at a glance

Outbreak has been tweaked if the zombies is of any interest, they are faster, more agile at times and they jump, jink to the side etc, a lot still do the zombie walk towards you but some are surprisingly agile lol

Got a win in a trio last night. I'm usually shite but the krig seems incredibly this season.
Been using the kriig for a while and the boost its got has definitely been great. Still to find a secondary I like using on this season. Used the mac for ages but it's not as good as it was now.

7 minutes ago, grumswall said:
6 hours ago, latapythelegend said:
Got a win in a trio last night. I'm usually shite but the krig seems incredibly this season.

Been using the kriig for a while and the boost its got has definitely been great. Still to find a secondary I like using on this season. Used the mac for ages but it's not as good as it was now.

I shred pretty well with the Fennec.

16 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Not played much of the new season due to drinking/work but the LC10 has been class, the FARA good and the PPSH disappointing.

I've really enjoyed the PPSH. 

The guns on the ground this season have been so much better. So much so that i've been sticking with a standard FARA or PPSH even after my 1st loudout. 

I'm back on the Kilo, with either the AX-50 (all my mates prefer the HDR or Kar but this has always been my favourite, with a variable scope on it) or LC10. Not had a win on the new season yet after about 20 games, but got a lovely 10 kill game last night.