CoD Warzone.

Busta Nut

9 hours ago, The Golden God said:

I gave in to the Mac and DMR but I won't cave to this. It's not even that it's so OP it's that the optic is so weird, it sounds stupid as f**k and that it is a fucking 3 burst.

Honestly mate, get it maxed out and use the thermal scope, nothing comes close to it

On 30/03/2021 at 00:18, The Golden God said:

I gave in to the Mac and DMR but I won't cave to this. It's not even that it's so OP it's that the optic is so weird, it sounds stupid as f**k and that it is a fucking 3 burst.

I've stuck the 3x optic on it, absolutely horrendous close range so I always pick up an SMG but it can down in 9-15 bullets depending how accurate you are so more than worth levelling up. Couple of the attachments required are some of the last unlocks annoyingly though so you could be waiting a while depending how much you play.

Whoever decided that a) they were gonna put RC-XD's in the game and b) that they would put them at the bottom of the buy screen, when the thing that has been bottom of the buy screen for the past year has been a loadout marker, and everything is listed buy how much things cost, should be brutally murdered.

Did anyone manage to bag themselves an Easter egg weapon blueprint at the weekend?
Got the CR-56 Amax Enigma, haven’t had a good chance to run it yet, but will have shot at it tonight.

Got the Fluid Dynamics one in solos which I think is a Kar which I have maxed out anyway. 14 grand the contract gave me, I was killed by a truck as soon as I got it, won the gulag, came back to get my stuff and was immediately killed by a separate person on a quad. Such a fun, happy and not at all frustrating game.

Got the Fluid Dynamics one in solos which I think is a Kar which I have maxed out anyway. 14 grand the contract gave me, I was killed by a truck as soon as I got it, won the gulag, came back to get my stuff and was immediately killed by a separate person on a quad. Such a fun, happy and not at all frustrating game.

Aye, in terms of game enjoyment, what it giveth it certainly taketh away.
The Kar98 is a very satisfying sniper.
Doing the rounds with my loadout, attempting to level up; Pick a mid-to-long range AR and get absolutely melted by SMGs.
Pick yourself a SMG and get popped by M16s and AUGs.
I fuckn hate this game.

17 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

How are cuunts getting no bounce on their guns while shooting me?

Cause the Aug an OP piece of shite.

I don't mind the FFAR as much because it's only close quarters, you still get destroyed before you can even think but that is generally what's supposed to happen in buildings etc, it still is way too strong though. The Aug is as bad as the DMR though, you're getting killed from 100m away before you even know you've been hit, no guns except snipers should be 2 body shots/bursts to kill.

Ignore my horrendous voice/bad singing and look at the state of this

7 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Cause the Aug an OP piece of shite.

I don't mind the FFAR as much because it's only close quarters, you still get destroyed before you can even think but that is generally what's supposed to happen in buildings etc, it still is way too strong though. The Aug is as bad as the DMR though, you're getting killed from 100m away before you even know you've been hit, no guns except snipers should be 2 body shots/bursts to kill.

Ignore my horrendous voice/bad singing and look at the state of this

The worst part of the game the now is the snipers one shotting you in close quarters, theres no sway or effect on their aim when they run, slide then aim, its a fucking joke how its working the now