CoD Warzone.

Busta Nut

On 26/02/2021 at 12:23, forameus said:

Had a good go on the new Outbreak mode on Zombies yesterday.  Couple of games properly online and enjoyable, but decided to go solo for a few to explore, and it's a nice change of pace.  Don't need to worry about people on your team being dicks, just get to complete at your leisure.  

Outbreak is fantastic, i always say im not gonna investigate every fucking building, then proceed to investigate every fucking building 😂😂

Gotta love the shotgun on that mode, i use the aug with thermal scope outdoors, when i get to buildings i try have a shotgun handy for cqc, lucked in today one of the wall guns was a tier 3 RPD gun, fucking hell, 500 max ammo, 100 bullet clips, thing just wrecks anything, especially when packed to level 2 and ammo mod on it

44 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Had a wee go on Zombies today, must say it’s very addictive.

The outbreak maps are something else, some amount of detail has went into them, the devs could have taken the easy route and bulit a big barren wasteland with a couple of shacks, couple of dirt tracks, maybe a smallish village, but fair play they didn't 

Played one map last night and it had train stations, tracks obviously, a mini hospital, church, farmlands, soviet installations, houses etc, even daft stuff like road signs, seems insignificant but it really adds the detail and immerses you in the gameplay

The outbreak maps are something else, some amount of detail has went into them, the devs could have taken the easy route and bulit a big barren wasteland with a couple of shacks, couple of dirt tracks, maybe a smallish village, but fair play they didn't 
Played one map last night and it had train stations, tracks obviously, a mini hospital, church, farmlands, soviet installations, houses etc, even daft stuff like road signs, seems insignificant but it really adds the detail and immerses you in the gameplay

Aye, it’s really well done. Adds a certain atmosphere to the game.

52 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Is it me or is Warzone particularly sweaty at the moment?

It's always been sweaty and the better you/your KD gets the sweatier it is.

https://sbmmwarzone.com/

This site shows you the whole lobbie from all the recent games you've played and lets you know the average KD, finishing position and number of kills. Should let you know what's going on. The ground loot Serac they added in is absolutely incredible, the base gun isn't in the game yet so you can't put it in your loadout but when it gets released I think it will overtake the Mac 10 easily, pick it up anytime you see it.

3 hours ago, The Golden God said:

IMG_2114.jpg

What chance have you got? We finished 3rd, I’ve got a 0.7 KD and I’m coming up against these c***s.

I have no idea how the matchmaking works because we're frequently in platinums or whatever with 19 wins and a k/d of about .6 or 7.

3 hours ago, The Golden God said:

IMG_2114.jpg

What chance have you got? We finished 3rd, I’ve got a 0.7 KD and I’m coming up against these c***s.

Aye its ridiculous, the day after the recent season 2 update there was guys with rank 40 odd, given it reset all the ranks on update thats fucking ridiculous amount of hours to put in within 2 days

3 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

But the hacking issues are gone apparently emoji849.png

It's funny as well I'd never knowingly encountered hackers til last week where I had 2 in 2 days. So obvious what they're doing as well.

Activision exec saying they don't view Fortnite as a competitor (okay then) and that only Activision/CoD could do zombies the way they have. I think someone really needs to explain to these guys that no one gives a f**k about zombies in Warzone, all we want is to see Verdansk get nuked and have a new map.

Just now, Mr. Brightside said:

Activision exec saying they don't view Fortnite as a competitor (okay then) and that only Activision/CoD could do zombies the way they have. I think someone really needs to explain to these guys that no one gives a f**k about zombies in Warzone, all we want is to see Verdansk get nuked and have a new map.

It is so class how great Warzone is and how easy it should be to keep it trucking along as the number one, uh, serious(?) BR and yet it's riddled with hackers, frequently has stupidly OP meta weapons, just straight up doesn't work half the time, and they keep having pointless updates to the existing map. Can't think of the last proper good update to the map that wasn't just a gimmicky landing spot for the first week. Stadium explosion?