CoD Warzone.

Busta Nut

I am fucking shite at this. Level 18 and I've still not killed anyone. Every other c**t is level 155.

I'm more used to slower paced tactical shooters, but even still it's getting embarrassing. Do people playing on console get aim assist? 

1 hour ago, madwullie said:

I am fucking shite at this. Level 18 and I've still not killed anyone. Every other c**t is level 155.

I'm more used to slower paced tactical shooters, but even still it's getting embarrassing. Do people playing on console get aim assist? 

If they do, it hasn't helped me.

I just think it's the way of online shooters now.  Unless you've got the sort of tactical ones where you can carve out a niche, then it's probably always going to be like that.  You'll get put up against people who spend hours and hours and hours and hours and hours on the game, and are genuinely good at it, when I'm just a jobber wanting to kill half an hour.  I found Warzone enjoyable as the larger map meant you could often get a fair way into rounds before getting popped, and there's still a degree of luck.  But I get where you're coming from.

50 minutes ago, forameus said:

I just think it's the way of online shooters now.  Unless you've got the sort of tactical ones where you can carve out a niche, then it's probably always going to be like that.  You'll get put up against people who spend hours and hours and hours and hours and hours on the game, and are genuinely good at it, when I'm just a jobber wanting to kill half an hour.  I found Warzone enjoyable as the larger map meant you could often get a fair way into rounds before getting popped, and there's still a degree of luck.  But I get where you're coming from.

I'd just stick with pubg as I prefer the slower paced gameplay, (and not having to put 25 bullets in someone before they drop), but CoD is just so slick and polished it'd be nice to get properly into it, but it does get pretty demoralising getting ripped a new arsehole every game. Probably doesn't help that I'm in my forties now and I suppose my reactions are a bit shitter than they were - in saying that, I don't have that issue with Fifa. 

Just need to put more hours into it I think. Or get my mate to play as well and take on duos. 

I spend a stupid amount of time on it, there’s f**k all else to do at the minute. I think playing with people you know and can communicate with helps and also customising your load out so you have guns you’re good with does aswell.

1 hour ago, madwullie said:

I'd just stick with pubg as I prefer the slower paced gameplay, (and not having to put 25 bullets in someone before they drop), but CoD is just so slick and polished it'd be nice to get properly into it, but it does get pretty demoralising getting ripped a new arsehole every game. Probably doesn't help that I'm in my forties now and I suppose my reactions are a bit shitter than they were - in saying that, I don't have that issue with Fifa. 

Just need to put more hours into it I think. Or get my mate to play as well and take on duos. 

it does click. Playing with others is a benefit as well. Duos and Trios feel the easiest to get wins on as others have said you can communicate and don't have to worry so much about being shot in the back. 

The gas is such a good leveller particularly at the end as well, most of the wins I've got and my second and third place finishes have been dictated by the final circle placements. 

Also I'm certain this game has the thickest fanbase. People are scary good but also people are really stupid in this game to help level it out.

22 hours ago, madwullie said:

Your biggest problem at this point is probably your guns tbh. You'll need to get the Kilo, M4, MP5 and R9-0 levelled up and you should see a difference.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/11/2020 at 15:27, Mr. Brightside said:

Your biggest problem at this point is probably your guns tbh. You'll need to get the Kilo, M4, MP5 and R9-0 levelled up and you should see a difference.

Fair point. For weeks I was getting roundly fucked in CoD before giving the Kilo a go and realising what a leveller it is. 

Anyone done the train recon strategy/glitch? If you pick up the recon that's on the train then the secure for it is also on the train. About a minute after you secure it the recon will spawn again on the train and you can do the same thing again as many times as you like.

Nah but we camped just past the hills near Hospital like a Red Dead 2 mission and annihilated a team doing this last night.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

So it seems they're not blowing up Verdansk as a lot of people suspected the end of that map would be.
Instead it looks as though they're just moving location, as Soap MacTavish is coming into the game.

Verdansk is staying for a while. They've added Rebirth Island which is good so far and absolute chaos. Zombie mode was good but the novelty wore off quite fast, this seems much better. Got 1 win on it and we started outside the circle in the most remote bit we could find. I was the last one left with around 5 other teams, 2 of them were running by right infront of me fighting but somehow didn't see me, had a gas mask so creeped around hiding and then got a lucky final kill when the guy saw me first and just completely whiffed or ran out of bullets.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

The Mac wins cause snipers are annoying and shite.

I would agree but 3/4s of my captures are shooting people out of helos. I've gotten so good at it I don't even record anymore. Still shite at everything else mind.