CoD Warzone.

Busta Nut

Is that the one where they chuck everyone into a small space and it's just absolute chaos?  Has that gotten any better?  Remember playing it when it first came out and although it had a certain novelty in the chaos, it just descended into getting murdered by snipers who have much more time to spend on the game.

Is that the one where they chuck everyone into a small space and it's just absolute chaos?  Has that gotten any better?  Remember playing it when it first came out and although it had a certain novelty in the chaos, it just descended into getting murdered by snipers who have much more time to spend on the game.

Aye, lots of fun, pick your loadout after each respawn, option to lay back and snipe or get stuck in bullets flying.
Found that too many people are hiding in Battle Royale.
Plus you can level up & unlock weapons quickly.

Anyone run the Kilo? I've seen from everyone that it's the current meta but I just can't get used to it at all. I'm still using the M4 or M13 with the R9-0.

Yes, It’s often my go-to AR.

3 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

In what way?

On campaign. The load out screens where they're sat in meeting with president etc, jumping all over the place. Audio is fine but graphics take a while to play, then speed up to catch up then start jumping. Actual game play is fine just cut scenes. 

Strange. 

On campaign. The load out screens where they're sat in meeting with president etc, jumping all over the place. Audio is fine but graphics take a while to play, then speed up to catch up then start jumping. Actual game play is fine just cut scenes. 
Strange. 
Only played multiplayer but what little cut scenes there is it's the same for me laggy shite, I'll wait until the game is updated to play through the campaign

Strange. 

Ha right I thought you meant the content.

I can imagine there’s gonna be a few problems with titles that are expected to run on every iteration of the PS4/ Xbone as well as the next gen consoles. See Cyberpunk and the new Halo being delayed probably because of that.

30 minutes ago, Empty It said:
51 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:
Strange. 

Only played multiplayer but what little cut scenes there is it's the same for me laggy shite, I'll wait until the game is updated to play through the campaign

Perfect. I thought something somewhere was going wrong in the download or worse. 

I haven't played campaign yet (waiting for PS5 as wasn't sure if save file carried over) but the little cutscene the first time you go on and then the little intro bits to multiplayer games have ran fine.

On PS4 Pro that is.

One thing I've noticed which is quite possibly a result of PS5 controllers having the mic built in to the controller is  a lot more people are talking in the lobbies and multiplayer games. Some people may like this and some may hate it obviously but I think it can a good thing.

Strange. 
At the exact scene your describing and it just jammed and shut my whole xbox down wtf piece of shit game [emoji23]