CoD Warzone.

Busta Nut

26 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

I despise snipers on this, never use them but always end up dying to them or standing around waiting for my mates to stop fighting c***s on a roof 200m away.

Between the snipers or the wee c***s that camp in a dark corner with the operator with the black wetsuit, this game can be infuriating.

Haunting of Verdansk trailer was good tho.

10 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Between the snipers or the wee c***s that camp in a dark corner with the operator with the black wetsuit, this game can be infuriating.

Haunting of Verdansk trailer was good tho.

Aye really good trailer, hope the new modes are good. 

Im interested to see how they link Warzone up with the new Cold War game as well. 

Is this worth coming back to for a shot at this zombies mode?  Haven't played in a while, was getting frustrated with being someone spending an hour or so on it every few weeks, and getting absolutely pummeled by people who are much better at it than me.

Is this worth coming back to for a shot at this zombies mode?  Haven't played in a while, was getting frustrated with being someone spending an hour or so on it every few weeks, and getting absolutely pummeled by people who are much better at it than me.
Yes found this to be great fun.

16 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

The fucking jumpscares man. I literally let out a yelp the other night one caught me so off guard. They're particularly effective in Super because you're preoccupied with all the other players running about that you forget about them.

The jump scare compliations are class, watching streamers going off their nut makes me feel much better about the times I've shat it.