CoD Warzone.

Busta Nut

On 05/07/2020 at 19:23, The Golden God said:

This game absolutely infuriates me quite a lot of the time, it makes wins all the more sweet but I’ll be having a heart attack if I keep getting killed by more c***s with snipers in the hills or RPG’s

You playing solos or squads? The nick of people in solos that just sit in a corner of a room the entire game.

You playing solos or squads? The nick of people in solos that just sit in a corner of a room the entire game.
Big sweaty headphones sitting upstairs in a house listening for footsteps, this tactic really screams fun to me.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Is there any way I can uninstall Warzone updates leaving me with Multiplayer only? I have Data Pack 1 and Multiplayer Packs 1-3.  All the MP packs say they're required to play MP.

Depends on the console I think but if you go to the main menu, hit start to go into options, move over to the General tab and scroll down to the bottom there'll be a Game Installs section which should have instructions on what to do. For Xbox One you go to the dashboard and manage your add ons.

8 minutes ago, forameus said:

What's season 5 like for those that have played?  Hear there's some decent map changes, so will give it a go. 

Only played Mini Royale but that's a lot of fun if you cba with a 25 minute match. Compact, full of people, lots of decent guns lying around and a quick load out drop. Didn't play much more after that cause I had a shite couple of games and knew it was gonna be a night of getting frustrated. 😅

Edited by NotThePars

41 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Depends on the console I think but if you go to the main menu, hit start to go into options, move over to the General tab and scroll down to the bottom there'll be a Game Installs section which should have instructions on what to do. For Xbox One you go to the dashboard and manage your add ons.

It's PS4, all the install packs there say they're required for MP. Wondered if there were any I could uninstall and just play regular MP. 

Probably duos or trios. Find it easier playing with mates too who will communicate and stick together rather than randoms who do their own thing and don't give a f**k. 

I'm one of those ransoms tbh. 

I’ve found with duos and trios with randoms you’re less likely to have them quitting out when they die whereas it’s rife in quads. Solos is just filled with people cowering in the corner of a room the entire game waiting to shoot you in the back.

Aye duos and trios but I only play with mates so not sure how the experience is with randoms.  

The new meta is shite though, the bruen needs nerfed asap. You get insta killed without even getting a shot of if you come up against a decent player. Much worse than the Grau ever was.

• 3 weeks later...

Just put this on and there was a new game mode "know your history"... Turns out it's a series of missions/challenges within a warzone game with lots of weird shit going on. Once you complete them all you get the trailer for the new Cold War game. Really cool implementation and definitely something I'd like to see them use more.