CoD Warzone.

Busta Nut

Won 4 games with friends yesterday, 2 quads and 2 trios out of about 7 games. Is this getting easier or is it just me
Seems solid to me tonight. Have just been playing with randoms though. I'm normally top 10 in most games but struggling with it tonight.

I need to get used to camping if we find a decent place to sit. I'm too used to playing with someone else and either constantly playing catch up to the circle or just running around aimlessly and getting mowed down by someone else that's got a good spot.

Has anyone opened any bunkers yet. I got a red key card at military base tonight on solos and headed to the only bunker I knew about. Turns out that it was bunker 7 which doesn't open, and bunker 5 was nearby which would have opened.

5 hours ago, grumswall said:

Does everyone use the grau? It seems like everyone uses the grau... They need to nerf it ASAP.

I think most of the Streamers/YouTubers etc use it so that's probably why it's so popular, need to have the full game to unlock it though and I'm too obsessed with Warzone to bother buying it

27 minutes ago, magic sign said:

Has anyone opened any bunkers yet. I got a red key card at military base tonight on solos and headed to the only bunker I knew about. Turns out that it was bunker 7 which doesn't open, and bunker 5 was nearby which would have opened.

Tried it once with some mates when we found a card, spent ages going round different bunkers trying to open them and none worked then we eventually got killed. The cash/guns you get inside it are meant to be amazing but don't think it's worth spending loads of time finding one unless you know you're going to get in

Tried it once with some mates when we found a card, spent ages going round different bunkers trying to open them and none worked then we eventually got killed. The cash/guns you get inside it are meant to be amazing but don't think it's worth spending loads of time finding one unless you know you're going to get in

I don't have the full game but have it unlocked.

You can unlock it by killing 5 people in 1 minute with an assault rifle, 25 times. So never going to happen for me. A few of my pals have it in their loadouts though so whenever they die I try to grab it.

I've opened bunkers 3 times - twice at the prison and once somewhere else (think up near Dam?). It's fantastic.

Edited by Slacker

I've got absolutely stuck into this during lockdown thanks to the cross-platform ability of it. Most of my mates these days have Playstation and I'm still on Xbox so being able to play games with them again has been brilliant.

The Grau is insane and definitely recommend putting in the graft to getting it maxed out. I'm sure a nerf is incoming but it's an absolute beast at medium/long range especially with the archangel barrel on it. 

Bunkers are pish and I don't bother with them due to the arseache of finding ones that are open. Only time I go now is if I land at Prison and find a keycard straight away, otherwise by the time you get to an open one it's either been raided or there are folk sitting watching the door to pick you off. Weapons inside aren't even that good, never get any cash inside either, so always better off doing contracts and getting a loadout in asap.

Season 4 was meant to start tonight but has been delayed by Activision. 

I've played limited teams, few guys at work sometimes come on which is enjoyable, and you're right, it is so much different.  Good focus on teamwork, obviously, and means you can approach things differently.  I'm very much in favour of Solos though, really enjoy the tension of it oddly.  

Best result was 2nd on solos, but a couple of 4th place yesterday.  Think when I finally win it I'll just retire.

Found a groove in just gunning people down with an LMG. Managed to wipe a couple of squads solo and I feel more confident pushing. Haven't managed to get a second win but we had three top 5 finishes the other night and might've got a win if one of us hadn't timed out heading into the final circle.