CoD Warzone.

Busta Nut

One of my first kills was picking up a rocket launcher and just firing it wildly at a guy.  

Crossbow is my favourite I think.  You better not miss your first shot, as it takes about 2 weeks to reload, but if you do hit it, pretty much instant kill.

Got 2nd win as a trio this time. It’s a great buzz getting a win with your mates. Only 4 kills between the 3 of us too. What weapons to guys like to use? I’m normally an M13 assault rifle and R90 shotgun. It’s good to have variety in your team like a sniper guy and someone else carrying a launcher.

If I finish 2nd on this again my hand/controller/PlayStation/anything else I can find is goin through the tele

With you on that mate. Just cannot get the win.

Had about 20 2nd places between Solo’s, Trios & Quads. Actually driving me mental.

With you on that mate. Just cannot get the win.

Had about 20 2nd places between Solo’s, Trios & Quads. Actually driving me mental.

I’ve had a few wins tbf but just getting all that way and then getting shot by some p***k in the chaotic final circle is so frustrating, would rather be 49th than 2nd.

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my mate somehow got snuck up on despite lying on a roof with every entrance covered by a claymore. Both won our gulag fights and immediately parachuted back on to the roof to take out the team that originally got us just with our starting pistols. This game is so great even if I'm quite shite at it.

Warzone is the absolutely perfect lockdown game. I am absolutely brutal at it but being able to just chat with your pals in a survival environment is class. Came second on a solos a week or so ago and basically sat in silence for about 10 minutes afterwards, emotional wreck. Can't seem to do better than 3rd on the team games though!

Guys, what's with the fuckin' update on this? I read the new update is about 20gb, I have over 180gb free and it still wants me to make room. Why?

9 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Guys, what's with the fuckin' update on this? I read the new update is about 20gb, I have over 180gb free and it still wants me to make room. Why?

No idea, had no problem downloading it yesterday and I've much less free space than 180GB.

Finished 2nd in a trios last night, got down to a 2 on 1 situation (we were the 2) and we fucked it. I've been thinking about what we could've done differently ever since...

I've got 1 squads win, 0 trios, 0 solos, and I've played about 45 matches.

Edited by Slacker