CoD Warzone.

Busta Nut

I quite like it and I've been off cod since like the first MW3. Plenty of guns. Big enough map, some absolute chaos at points. Like how you can buy classes and use teamwork. All your team use a UAV you get a blackbird etc.

I’m going to lose days on this. I played it for the first time this afternoon with two pals and it was a brilliant laugh. We managed to get a win as well. The opportunity to respawn after a Gulag win is a good touch, I’d quite like a few different maps to be introduced in time though. 

• 3 weeks later...

I won one too, Well the two randoms I played with did. I have games where I am going great then someone kills me pretty easy. Despite me shooting them constantly, Usual cod pish.

• 2 weeks later...

I've started playing this after a few guys at work set up a group. Have to say, I'm loving it. It's scratched that Division style itch for a medium-to-long term survival style game. Some games you have a nightmare, others are brilliantly tense. Expect it'll lose its luster at some point, but for free I can't exactly complain. 

Just had a win. Was one of those ones that really got the adrenaline pumping. The people on my team were just camping in a house from the start so I buggered off on my own, going the full length of the map. During that time they managed to both die 3 times, but I brought them back towards the end for them to die a fourth time having contributed nothing. They weirdly stayed in the game till the end. Just went into the final circle guns blazing and got a win. What a buzz.

I'm playing mostly solo at the moment apart from the odd session in teams.  I don't think I stand a chance of winning.  Got 25th on Saturday, made it pretty much to the closing stages where the circles start really closing.  Found a place to hole up, thinking I'd got most angles covered, and someone charges in with a heartbeat monitor and knows exactly where I am.  Fucker.

Plunder sounds like it's a little too "CoD" for me, which sounds thick, but I quite like the tense nature of BR, and the fact you can get through quite a few games each time.  Will probably give Plunder a go, maybe I'll end up really enjoying it.

9 hours ago, forameus said:

Plunder sounds like it's a little too "CoD" for me, which sounds thick, but I quite like the tense nature of BR, and the fact you can get through quite a few games each time.  Will probably give Plunder a go, maybe I'll end up really enjoying it.

Yeah I get your point, I prefer it as there is an objective to the game and multiple ways to play it. 

I wonder if they will bring in any other maps to this. 

Yeah I get your point, I prefer it as there is an objective to the game and multiple ways to play it. 

I wonder if they will bring in any other maps to this. 
They are apparently planning on having fortnite like events happen that will change the map etc.

Just got a win where our whole team of 3 only had 2 kills between us, one of which was the last guy alive and all 3 survived till the end. Done all the wee recons then found a decent building and camped till the end. Great strategy.

Relatively similar to my first win too. Was very fortunate that our hideout ended up being part of the final circle, and we picked off the last group with ease. Solos is solid, although have finished 2nd a few times. Much prefer playing with mates. Think I’ve played about 35 hours and really enjoying it. I’m the only one of my group to be furloughed, or it would be considerably higher.