QOS vs. Ayr - the biggie

2 hours ago, steakpiegravy said:

Missed the ICT game but on the basis of the two previous away games it doesn’t feel like we’ve chucked it and I can see us putting together an edge of the seat 1-0 victory here.

FFS We,re all having a good moan about this and you then bring some positivity.Party Pooper.

There should be a minutes silence before the game as this will probably be the last game anyone will be able to attend this season, although going by the current performances of both teams that may not be such a bad thing.

There should be a minutes silence before the game as this will probably be the last game anyone will be able to attend this season, although going by the current performances of both teams that may not be such a bad thing.
If that's the case then I'd be all for the much maligned minutes applause. I'd be applauding that it'd be the last time we'd have to watch the shite being dished up just now and it'd also be nice to remember what it was like to actually applaud at Palmerston.

17 minutes ago, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

Some suggestion on twitter that following the announcement that English premiership is suspended that Scotland could do the same.

Couple of weeks to teach our defence to deal with crosses?

I would rather we start shooting practise because lack of any goals will be what takes us down.

Some suggestion on twitter that following the announcement that English premiership is suspended that Scotland could do the same.

Couple of weeks to teach our defence to deal with crosses?
I think that is it now for this season. Goodness knows how they will sort this season out. Some suggestion that they may use this as an opportunity to reconstruct the league.

I think that is it now for this season. Goodness knows how they will sort this season out. Some suggestion that they may use this as an opportunity to reconstruct the league.

No relegation and top 4 teams up would do me fine.

I really don’t know where we go from here. There is no evidence to suggest this is just going to pass in a month or two. If anything it’s only going to get worse. I can see there being no football for a good year. 

I really don’t know where we go from here. There is no evidence to suggest this is just going to pass in a month or two. If anything it’s only going to get worse. I can see there being no football for a good year. 
I'm not sure when it actually broke out in China (and what the real figures are!) but haven't they got it under control pretty quickly? A complete lockdown would probably be the best solution but there are so many complications that come with it.

Well one complication: money.