QOS vs. Ayr - the biggie

Guest Flash

This isn’t being played behind closed doors but will look as if it is.

Eta Losing here will set a new club record of 6 home league defeats in a row.

Edited by Flash

Ayr have scored 11 goals in last 15 league games. 6 of those games were goalless, including the last 3. Scored more than once on two occasions, both v Alloa. Not sure why qos fans have ayr as favourites, especially when you add in Ayr's awful record at Palmerston.

3 hours ago, palmy_cammy said:

Is the Ayr fan that ran on the park coming down for this one? Get him to bring his boots if he is. If he’d ran on and slipped this season he’d be in line for player of the year.

i give up GIF

22 minutes ago, yorkshirepud said:

Ayr have scored 11 goals in last 15 league games. 6 of those games were goalless, including the last 3. Scored more than once on two occasions, both v Alloa. Not sure why qos fans have ayr as favourites, especially when you add in Ayr's awful record at Palmerston.

It's simple,  Ayr are favourites because Queens have a dodgy keeper, defenders who can't tackle or defend crosses,  midfielders who do a lot of running around and little else, a defence and midfield which seems to find it easier to pass to an opponent than a team-mate,  Gary Oliver will probably be in the team and Dobbie is playing like a man who is pissed off with the lot of them. We persist in lumping high balls up to forwards who are best with the ball on the deck,  if we can actually keep it in the park that is. We don't press teams,  we play at a slow tempo and allow teams too much room to build from the back. Despite their recent record at Palmerston,  Ayr are certainly favourites for this one. 

16 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

IMG_0713.jpg

Not a chance Tiffioney deserves dropped after Tuesday night. Our most attacking threat. Front three of Tiff- Kelly- Malley for me. 

42 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

This has draw written all over it. 0-0 or 1-1. We can’t score for love or money, have a terrible record on that pitch and have a load of injuries.

Do we? Only injuries I know of are Geggan, Moore and Murdoch 

25 minutes ago, rb123! said:
1 hour ago, North Terrace Gazza said:
This has draw written all over it. 0-0 or 1-1. We can’t score for love or money, have a terrible record on that pitch and have a load of injuries.

What injuries?

Muirhead and Forrest both carrying injuries , wither it will keep them out or not remains to be seen , Muirhead picked it up on Tuesday night and Forrest on Saturday , Moore and Geggan both close to returning 

Edited by Robbo63

Muirhead and Forrest both carrying injuries , wither it will keep them out or not remains to be seen , Muirhead picked it up on Tuesday night and Forrest on Saturday , Moore and Geggan both close to returning 
Hopefully we can get MOORE than a couple of games out of him this time and he'll start banging in the goals, he's had no luck this season.

Apologies for the horrendous attempt at a joke but when it popped into my head I couldn't not say it.

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

Hopefully we can get MOORE than a couple of games out of him this time and he'll start banging in the goals, he's had no luck this season.

Apologies for the horrendous attempt at a joke but when it popped into my head I couldn't not say it.

Yes, yes you could

Guest Flash
2 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Having to record this and watch it later on tomorrow night. Looking forward to being thoroughly depressed at around midnight.

Straight to delete imo.