QOS vs. Ayr - the biggie

We've failed to win our recent must win games so I'm skeptical we'll manage it this time. Our last good performance came against Ayr but the team is very different now and we won't be able to replicate that one.

Ayr are 5/4 just now which is a ridiculous price. -1 is 10/3 which is very tempting. If Ayr feel to eventually beat us this time down here then they should just fold.

The worst thing about this is it's televised and the last of the folk who don't know we are truly abysmal will now get to witness it on Friday.

I'm expecting under 1000. Not sure how many Ayr are going to bring but the trains being off will probably hit their numbers.

Add in how pish we are, the dodgy weather and the fact it's televised, I'll be pretty surprised if we break 1000.

2 hours ago, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

Even as must win matches go, this is a must win.

Does AJ stick with the same team as of the last few days or does he switch things up?

Dreading to see what the combination of piss poor form and it being on telly does to the attendance.

Guess Holt, Murray, Hamilton, will all start. 

39 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

2nd November 2019: the last time Ayr scored more than 1 goal against a team not called Alloa.

Ooft! Didn't think things were that bad at Ayr just now. Glad I saw this before putting my bet on.

Screenshot_20200311-143049.png