Kilmarnock v St Mirren

Hardly surprising that no one has started a thread yet with these two shithouse teams.

Clearly, the Buddies are capable of a result on their day, as was shown when they handed Motherwell their arse a couple of Tuesday's back, but then they go and draw with the fermers and take a scudding off ra Sellik.

Similarly, we're capable of a performance, but there's serious doubts about Dyer's tactical nous and that he sometimes plays his pals over what's best for the team.

As ever, with no basis for it at all, I'm alarmingly confident. 2 - 0 Killie.

23 minutes ago, Fide said:

Hardly surprising that no one has started a thread yet with these two shithouse teams.

Clearly, the Buddies are capable of a result on their day, as was shown when they handed Motherwell their arse a couple of Tuesday's back, but then they go and draw with the fermers and take a scudding off ra Sellik.

Similarly, we're capable of a performance, but there's serious doubts about Dyer's tactical nous and that he sometimes plays his pals over what's best for the team.

As ever, with no basis for it at all, I'm alarmingly confident. 2 - 0 Killie.

I think we have something more pressing to deal with first.

1 hour ago, Munoz said:

I think we have something more pressing to deal with first.

Indeed. Getting our heads around the fact that we have Joma for another three years.

77ABE2EC-4856-4EB5-B2CA-001CA47A24B4.jpeg

Edited by pozbaird

Joma for another three years? My condolences to you all.

Ticketing arrangements will be the same as they were last time in October (I think it was then at least) so Buddies are better off buying tickets in advance lest we mess up again on the day.

MacPherson, Durmus and McCarthy all went off injured last night. If they all miss out, and Waters isn't allowed to play, then god knows what sort of team we'll have out.

Defence would probably be Hodson, Foley, Famewo and Wallace but that leaves us with a midfield four of Morias, McGrath, Andreu and McAllister.  Maybe Goodwin will be coming out of retirement!

55 minutes ago, Stu said:

MacPherson, Durmus and McCarthy all went off injured last night. If they all miss out, and Waters isn't allowed to play, then god knows what sort of team we'll have out.

Defence would probably be Hodson, Foley, Famewo and Wallace but that leaves us with a midfield four of Morias, McGrath, Andreu and McAllister.  Maybe Goodwin will be coming out of retirement!

A worry but it was the same when we played them in December with Foley at CH & no "hardman" in midfield. 

Obviously less than ideal but maybe Mullen would be an option in midfield if given instructions to stay on his feet! :rolleyes:

Edited by btb

5 hours ago, Stu said:

That midfield. 😢

Out list:

Waters - Can't play against parent club....Wallace, a CM will be shunted to LB
McCarthy - Foley moved to CB
Durmus 
MacPherson
McGinn
MacKenzie
Flynn
Magennis

Jeeeeeesus. I have the fear for Saturday looking at that.

McAllister is also barely fit to make it through 90 minutes but he'll almost certainly need to. It's so threadbare that we might even catch a glimpse of Djorkaeff! I'd legitimately give Danny Mullen a shot in midfield ahead of the ineffective Andreu or even push Jakubiak back and put Chabbi up top with Obika.

Will surely need to have a couple of young lads on the bench too. 

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Out list:

Waters - Can't play against parent club....Wallace, a CM will be shunted to LB
McCarthy - Foley moved to CB
Durmus 
MacPherson
McGinn
MacKenzie
Flynn
Magennis

Jeeeeeesus. I have the fear for Saturday looking at that.

McAllister is also barely fit to make it through 90 minutes but he'll almost certainly need to. It's so threadbare that we might even catch a glimpse of Djorkaeff! I'd legitimately give Danny Mullen a shot in midfield ahead of the ineffective Andreu or even push Jakubiak back and put Chabbi up top with Obika.

Will surely need to have a couple of young lads on the bench too. 

What’s Erhahon up to these days!?

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

What’s Erhahon up to these days!?

He is on loan at Barnsley's under-23s. Genuinely.

The decision to let McGinn and Broadfoot go could really end up costing us - especially if this ends up being the final game of the season 🤣

Just now, Stu said:

The decision to let McGinn and Broadfoot go could really end up costing us - especially if this ends up being the final game of the season 🤣

Plus Jack Baird being sent out to Morton. Goody looks fit enough to play CB for a few games. Surely? 

18 minutes ago, Stu said:

If that's the case, it won't cost us.

Hamilton vs County means either could overtake us if we lose, but not both. So we can't finish the week in 11th or 12th.